Yuno Gasai comes back for Yuki in Death Battle

Name: Yuno Gasai, "Yunocchi", "Second"

Origin: Mirai Nikki

Gender: Female

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 108 Ibs

Age: 14 (14-16 First Yuno) years old | Ten thousand for the essence of all measurements

Classification: Human, Junior High School Student, Diary Holder | God of Time and Space

Theme:

Monika: Smart... beautiful... diligent... those who don't truly know Yuno Gasai would simply see the model school girl role she plays at school. Little would you know that behind that persona lies one of the most deadliest yandere in the world.

Ann: Right... adopted by her parents at a young age, Yuno's life was a happy one for several years. However, this wouldn't last as lack of money began to affect her parents emotionally and psychologically.

Monika: Her dad worked extra hours to make ends meet, while her mom began abusing her, trying to turn her into the perfect citizen. That doesn't seem all bad until you discover one of her mother's punishments is locking Yuno in a cage with nothing to eat. Oh, and I should note that her father was aware of the abuse but did nothing about it.

Ann: Eventually, Yuno snapped and managed to imprison her parents into the same cage as punishment for what was probably weeks or even months of abuse.

Monika: While this was a non-lethal retaliation, Yuno neglected to check on her parents and they ended up starving to death.

Ann: Yuno had fallen into despair. With nothing left to care for, she was willing to attach herself to anything that could mentally support her.

Monika: Enter Yukiteru Amano, your everyday clumsy, shut in highschool boy who just so happened to have unintentionally given Yuno hope. How you may ask? By joking and saying he'll marry her someday.

Ann: Yuno became obsessed with him, stalking his every move and hoping to grow closer to him. This wish would ironically come true after they both end up drafted into a survival game run by the God of space and time, Deus Ex Machina.

Monika: In this game, each contest receives a diary. Each diary works differently depending on who you are, as Yuno has the Yukiteru Diary.

 Each diary works differently depending on who you are, as Yuno has the Yukiteru Diary