Ragna the Bloodedge takes the soul of Death Battle

Name: Ragna the Bloodedge, "Grim Reaper", "Good Guy", "Bloodedge"

Origin: BlazBlue

Gender: Male

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 172 Ibs

Age: Unknown (Likely in his early 20s)

Classification: Dhampir (Human-Vampire Hybrid), Wanted Criminal

Theme:

Kokonoe: The life of the red-coated warrior known as Ragna the Bloodedge was anything but easy. Born in an experimental facility, he and his siblings were used as lab rats. Until one day, the legendary warrior Jubei whisked them away.

Junko: Hey Kokonoe, isn't that your father?

Kokonoe: We're not going through this again... anyway, Ragna and his siblings were tucked away in the woods, where they would eventually be raised by a kind nun known as Celica.

Junko: Hey, isn't that your aunt? Doesn't that make you and Ragna-

Kokonoe: Finish that sentence and you won't make it to the season finale.

Junko: Whoops, guess I'll stop talking now.

Kokonoe: Anyway, things were starting to look up for the three siblings, until Ragna's little brother Jin started growing jealous of their little sister, Saya. This was thanks to a mysterious sword and a man known as Yuuki Terumi, who went out of his way to drive Jin into madness.

Junko: So Jin did what any child under the influence of a madman would do. Burn your home, cut your brothers arm off, and leave your loved ones to die!

Kokonoe: I'm sure you know all about that...

Junko: Kokonoe, please. The children I manipulated did way more than cut someone's arm off.

Kokonoe: Anyway, being left to burn alive, Ragna was eventually saved by a girl named Rachel Alucard.

Junko: A vampire girl who didn't make it into Death Battle this season.

Kokonoe: Rachel saved his life by biting his neck, giving him vampire blood. Once Ragna woke up in the ruins of the church, he found he had a new arm in replace of his old one. This mysterious artifact was the Azure Grimoire.

 This mysterious artifact was the Azure Grimoire