CHAPTER 8

MARCO'S POV

I was stunned when I saw Case came out from the door. I was not expecting her to open it. She was wearing a big shirt with no bra underneath, and she was not aware of it. I can not help but admire her beauty. It was the first time I saw her without glasses, and she was even more beautiful. Her golden wavy brown hair ruffled from her night sleep. I asked her where my sister was, still admiring the beauty in front of me.

"You perve!" she told me while trying to cover her face, and went to the bathroom. I smiled, knowing that not only her cheeks but her whole face turned red. I went inside the room, woke Ash up, and greeted her a happy birthday.

"It's too early, Marco. And besides, Dad greeted me 30 minutes earlier than you." Ash covered herself with the blanket and went back to sleeping again.

"We are going to sleep again, Marco, please leave," Casey came out from the bathroom wearing a robe.

"Oh, come on! We have to celebrate Ashley's birthday. I asked the staff to prepared something for her." I tried to convince them and told them to follow me in the pool area where the staff prepared for my sister's birthday.

"Alright, alright-- I'll tell her, now can you just give us a minute?" Casey pushed me outside the room.

  I went down to the pool area where we celebrate Ash's birthday and double-check if everything settled and ready. Camari Palawan has four swimming pools. It has one big jaw-dropping infinity pool where we celebrate my sister's birthday. It's looking over Palawan's stunning view of the beach and mountains. One indoor pool under a sculpture concrete canopy, there's a bar separating the pool. The other two are for kids, a water play pool.

I saw Case and Ash arriving together with Tobias. I can't help myself but look at Casey wearing a white two-piece bikini. She was captivating, not just because she has a smoking hot body, but there's something about her. It's not just about her curves and her impressive body features. There is something about her entirety femininity that will capture your imagination.

After singing happy birthday and cake blowing, we started to eat. Ashley and Case went to the beach to have sunbathing.

"Hey man, let's join with them." Tobias looking at the girls' enjoying their time. "No, it's alright. You go ahead I'll stay here, I have to talk to Steve first." I went to see and talked to Mr. Gregorio.

CASEY'S POV

We enjoyed the sun-kissed of our skin, the salty water, and the fine sand they have in Palawan. I am a beach lover. I love spending time on the beach, its surroundings, and everything that comes with it.

 Ash and I were lying on the beachfront chair when Tobias get out of the water and walk towards us. "What are you doing here, guys? Come on, let's swim again," he asked.

"No, I'm not going to join, I want to stay here and enjoy the moment," Ash while reading a book, appreciating the sun kiss of her skin.

Tobias suddenly pulled my wrist, "you are coming with me, and I will not take no for an answer." He took me the beach, we ended up running, playing and laughing.

"I had fun, thank you," I said to Tobias. We were having lunch in a big round table with Ash, Marco, Catherine, and Mr. Gregorio.

"Since it's your birthday, what do you want to do after this, Ash?" I continue devouring the delicious food we had.

"Do you want to go clubbing later? She's looking in my eyes with excitement.

"Oh my god! I miss clubbing with you. I'm in!" I'm thrilled with the idea.

I'm looking forward to hanging out in the club with Ash again it has been a while since we go clubbing.

After lunch, we went to our room to relax. I gave my birthday present to my best friend. It was a miniature model of a car that she used for racing.

"Wow! I've been looking for this, where did you get this?" She hugged me. I know she was delighted with the present I gave to her.

"I saw you and Tobias earlier by the beach--hmmm, are you sure there's nothing between you guys?" She sat beside me on the bed and kept on teasing about Tobias and me.

"I told you, nothing is going on between him and me. We are just two people enjoying each other's company." I smiled at her, stood up, and went to the bathroom."Okey, if you say so," she replied.

We were at the bar, the three of us Tobias, Ash, and I decided to go first. Marco and Catherine said they would follow after discussing something regarding his future partnership with Mr. Steve Nickanor Gregorio. I just found out earlier that Marco and Catherine are cousins. First cousins actually, Marco stayed with them when he was in the state studying, no wonder they were close.

"Happy birthday Ash, cheers!" We raised our glasses to our first shot of tequila.

"I wish you find your person," I whispered to Ash, while quoted the word person in the air to get I mean.

The three of us danced, we are all hyped and having a good time. "I'll just go to the bathroom." Ash excused herself.

Tobias and I left dancing on a dance floor. We're dancing like it's jive, feeling the music's vibe and hands in the air. We were twisting, turning, holding hands as we change sides. We were moving one with the music.

I could go like this all night long, move in my dress like my hips made to sway. 

-------Please don't forget to like and vote-----