Chapter 2

Alli's POV

We got to a gas station and I got out with Phil, Doug and Stu as Alan watched the car. I went to grab me a soda to drink, "Phil." I said. "Yeah?" He asked with a bag of chips. "What do you like?" I asked. "This Mountain Dew." He said pointing at Code Red one. "A man from my heart." I said grabbing the soda. We met up with Doug after I grabbed some beef jerky, "What took you two so long I mean Stu's got to use the bathroom did you two wonder off together?" Doug asked. "Had to stack up." I said holding up what I got. "You got two of those right?" Doug asked about the soda. "No." I said. "Phil please get your own." Doug said. "Don't be a Stu." I said. Phil laughed, "Did you just use Stu as a word?" He asked. "Yes." I said.

He laughed again and we looked at Alan, "He's actually kind of funny." Phil said. Doug and I looked at Phil as Alan threatened an old man, "I'll hit an old man in public." Alan said from outside the store. "He means well." Doug said. "Sure he does." I said and took a chip from Phil's bag. "Is he all there? Mentally?" I asked Doug. "I think so he's just...." Doug was saying. "A dumbass." I said smiling. Phil chuckled, "You're cruel you know that." Doug said. "I am just wondering if we should be worried." I said. "Well you shouldn't." He said. "Whatever you say bro." I said.

"Tracy did mention that we shouldn't let him gamble or drink to much." Doug said. "He's like a Gremlin came with instructions and shit." Phil said. "Will you two quit it." Doug said. "What are we doing?" Phil asked. "Picking on him." Doug said. "Hey if I have to spend the rest of my life knowing I am going to see him at your house for Christmas then I am getting it all out now." I said. My brother shook his head, "Why didn't you two just stay together." He mumbled. "Heard that." Phil and I said.

We got to the counter and set our stuff down, "And one water." Stu said setting his water next to our stuff. "All good with Melissa?" Doug asked. "Yeah told her we're two hours outside of wine country and she bought it." Stu said. I shook my head at Phil knowing he has to say something, "I can't hold it anymore." He mouthed to me.

I held his hands up, "Here's the strangest thing is you two have been together for years and yet you have to lie about going to Vegas." Phil said. "Well yeah I do but trust me it's not worth the fight." Stu said defending the bitch. Phil and I looked at each other, "I agree with Phil here you can't go to Vegas but yet she can go fuck a bellhop on a Carnival Cruise line." I said. "Yeah okay first of all he was a bartender..." Stu was saying. "Bartender huh?" Phil and I asked. Doug slapped my arm, "She was wasted now cool it." Doug said. "Sorry." I said. "And if you must know he didn't even come inside her." Stu said. I looked at Stu grossed out then slipped between Phil's arm feeling safer in his arms.

"You believe that?" We asked. "Yeah I do because she's grossed out by semen." Stu said. "That'll be $32.50." The cashier said. "You paying or am I?" Phil asked. Stu took his wallet out while Phil and I grabbed our things then walked out of the store, "Awkward." I said. "You don't have to say that again." Phil said opening his door for me. I got in then Phil sat down and I sat on his lap. Stu and Doug walked out of the store and we were off again.

"It says here we should work in teams who wants to be my spotter?" Alan says looking up from his book. I looked at him, "I don't think you should be doing any gambling tonight Alan." Doug said. "Gambling? Who said anything about gambling? It's not gambling if you know you're gonna win, counting cards is foolproof system." Alan said. "It's also illegal." I said looking at him funny. "It's not illegal it's frowned upon like masturbating on an airplane." He said. "Dude." Phil said grossed out. "Well Maybe after 9/11 everyone got so sensitive." Alan said. "Alan I am a cop both of those things are illegal." I said. "You carry a gun on you?" Alan asked. "What?" I asked. "Cops carry guns on them." He said. I held my foot up on the seat and pulled my jeans leg up, "Boom bitch." I said. "Would you be my spotter?" Alan asked. "I am good." I said and took a sip of my soda.

I handed it to Phil and he took a sip, "You two are gross." Stu said. "It's not like we haven't before." I said. "What's that mean?" Stu asked. "We've made out it's not that bad." Phil said. I saw Doug tense when Phil said that, "Does my brother not like when someone mentions that?" I asked. "You two are disgusting and weird together." Doug said. "It's a soda not like we're having sex." I said. "Don't you say that word around me with any time understand?" He asked. I held my hands up in surrender.

"Like we haven't before." Phil whispered in my ear. I chuckled and he winked at me, "I heard that." Doug said. "Either way Alan you've got to be super smart to count card buddy." Doug said looking at me and Phil in the side mirror. "Oh really?" Alan asked. "It's not easy and people can be pretty stupid at hiding it." I said eating some jerky. "Well maybe you should tell that to Rain Man because he practically bankrupted a casino he was a ruh-tard." He said. "What?" Stu asked. "He was a ruh-tard." Alan said. "Retard, retard dude." I said. "Just like you ex husband." Phil said. I laughed knowing it's true then watched the landscape to our long dive to Las Vegas and everything.

I looked at the buildings passing by, "Vegas baby." I said smiling at the lit up building and streets. "Not the first time because your friend lives out here right?" Phil asked. "Who Marc oh yeah he's my hockey brother." I said smiling. "Thanks for putting hockey first." Doug said smiling at me. We passed, bars, strip clubs, casino's and hotel's we finally reached our hotel which is Caesar's Palace. We got our stuff and the Valet took our Mercedes away as we walked to the lobby.

I was texting my son seeing how things are going when I looked up seeing Phil checking out two bitches. I put my camera on and walked then held my foot out tripping the two whores the first one who wore heals holding onto her friends rightly made her fall down as well. I smiled sending that to my son then I saw Stu shaking his head at me, "You realize one of them has a bloody nose and a bruise right?" He asked. "Do I look like I give a fuck?" I asked him. Stu shook his head at me as we both walked in.