Chapter 9

Alli's POV

We got to the station and sat in the chairs, "I want my phone call." I said. "Who you going to call your boss?" Alan asked. "My lawyer." I said. "Why we're not in jail." Stu said. "We are you idiot you mean prison." I said. "Right." He said. "I want to make sure that my son's still going to Tracy if I get thrown in prison." I said. He rolled his eyes as Phil was on the phone.

"After we take the mug shots, we bring them down here where they wait to be interviewed by the arresting officers." A officer said. I looked seeing a field trip, "Trust me kids you do not wanna be sitting on these benches. We call this Loserville." He said. "Yeah and you're the mayor." I said making the kids laugh. The cop glares at me then slaps my arm with stitches in it, "Aw fuck." I said falling off the bench holding my arm. The kids walked away, "Fuck man." I said. "Alli just fell off her chair she's fine." Phil said looking at me.

I saw a little girl hold a wash cloth to me, "Thanks." I said taking it. I sat back on the bench, "Do you know that guy on the telephone over there?" The girl asks. "Yeah." I said. "Well he's hot and I was wondering if I can have his number." She said showing me her phone. "He's a little too old for you sweetie and he's married." I said. "I don't care, as long as he's hot and handsome. Also divorce his whore of a wife then he will be mine." She said. I laughed looking at Stu who shook his head at me then I kicked the phone out of her hand breaking it, "Now listen here little girl walk away before I break out of these cuffs and kick your sorry ass." I said. She glares at me and stomps back to her group.

I leaned back on the bench then looked over seeing Stu and Alan smirking at me, "What do you two want?" I asked. "Threatening a little girl to kick her ass just because she called Phil hot and wanted his number?" Stu asked. "Fuck off." I said smacking his arm. "Ouch." He said. "Wenneck, Price, Billings, Garner room three." An officer said. "Okay Trace, I gotta go we'll talk to you later." Phil said dropping the call. Everyone got twisted and tangled got undone we walked to the room they un-cuffed us.

"Do you have ice I could use?" I asked. The guy cop handed me ice and I set it on my arm then he closed the door, "Gentlemen and lady, we've got some good news and we've got some bad news. The good news is we've found your Mercedes." The cop said. We sighed in relief, "See Alan I told you it would be okay." I said. "Yeah it's over by the impound right now. We picked it up at 5 this morning parked in the middle of Las Vegas Boulevard." The cop said reading the file he had. "In the middle that's weird." I said. "Yeah that is weird. There was along a note that says 'Couldn't find a meter but here's four bucks." He said.

I saw it was Phil's handwriting and looked at him, "The bad news is we can't get you in front of a judge until Monday morning." The cop said. "What?" We asked. "Oh, no, uh officer that's just impossible." Phil said. "We need to be in L.A. tomorrow for a wedding." He said. "You stole a police car." The fat cop said. "We didn't steal anything. um we found it." Stu said. "Yeah if anything, we deserve a reward or something like a trophy." Alan said. I shook my head, "I see assholes like you every day." The cop said. "Every fucking day." fatty said. The offices started imitating assholes that they deal with, "Think you gonna get away with it? Not up in here." He said. "Not up here!" He yelled.

"Alli talk to them." Stu said. "What do you want me to do?" I asked. "You're a cop do something." Phil said. I looked at my husband, "I am assuming that squad car belongs to one of you." I said. "Yeah." The fat cop said. "Look I was a marine. Now if my boys didn't make it back that's make me look bad." I said. "What are you getting at?" The fat one asked. "Alli." The guys said. "Shut it." I said. The three leaned back holding their hands up while Alan chuckled, "Alan I'll kick your ass once we get out of here." I said. He shut up.

"No one wants to look bad, We've gotta get to a wedding and you guys don't need people talking about how some obnoxious tourist borrowed you squad car last night. The point is I think we can work out a deal discreetly of course what do you say?" I asked. The two officers look at each other then the lady one pointed at the clipboard making the other one laugh. "Do uh any of you have a heart condition anything like that?" He asked.