Chapter 10

Alli's POV

We were driving and were searching for clues, "Anything?" Phil asked. "I got a cigar." Stu said. "I found a pair of black shoes." Alan said taking it out showing me. "They women's?" I asked. "I don't know." Alan said. "Let me see." I said and took the boots. "Whose are those?" Stu asked. "I don't know, it's a mens size six." I said. "That's weird." Phil said.

"What is this a snakeskin?" Alan asked pulling out a used condom. "Ew Alan!" I yelled gross out. "Oh come on!" Stu yelled as Alan dropped it on Stu. "Ew!" I yelled and ducked so no one could throw it at me. "That's a used condom Alan." Phil said. "Oh, god Blech!" Stu said throwing it back to Alan. "Get it out of the car." Phil said. "Gross it's wet." Stu said wiping himself. Stu did a big mistake of throwing it back at Alan and threw it on Phil, "Oh come on! I got jizz on me guys." Phil yelled. He unrolled the window while Alan and Stu laughed I felt bad so I threw it out the window for him and sat up.

Phil looked at as I was grossed out then I wiped it on Stu to shut him up, "Alli!" He yelled. I crawled towards Phil so he couldn't wipe it on me while Alan laughed. Phil getting annoyed pulls over and gets out of the car I followed him. Everyone got out of the car shortly after, "Alright. What the fuck man? We gotta get this shit together guys!" Phil ranted and started getting worked up and walked away. "You two stay there." I said to Stu and Alan.

I walked over to Phil wrapping my arms around him to calm him down which it was working, "I am sorry I am just worried." He said. "We all are." I said kissing his back since he's much taller than me. He turned around then kissed my forehead, "I am just worried about my brother that's all." I said. "I know you are." Phil said. "Also I am scared Tracy will kick my ass because I was suppose to keep an eye on you guys and let me tell you pissed off Tracy is scary as fuck." I said. Phil laughed, "There's my husband." I said smiling at him. He went to kiss me when we heard a thump from the car.

"Did you hear that?" I asked anyone. "What was that?" Alan asks. "It was in the trunk." Stu said. Hold on a minute, "Doug's in the trunk!" I yelled taking off running. "Thanks for ruining the moment guys." Phil said. "Oh fuck tho." He swears and we all went towards the trunk. Phil and Stu opened the trunk but it wasn't Doug it was a small Chinese guy that jumped out of the trunk with a crowbar in hand and starts hitting Phil and Stu with it with it. Stu groaned and falls to the ground but I wish Phil did because he got whacked right in his face, "Phil!" I yelled starting to run over but slid to a stop when the Chinese man blocks me but he got Alan and I looked at the Chinese man.

"Listen man I am sorry for whatever happened last night." I said. "You fuck with me?" He asked. "Nobody's gonna fuck with you." I said trying to reason with him. He went to swing at me but I dodged it, "Missed me fucker." I said but big mistake. He whacked me in my back then I looked up at him, "Bitch." He said whacking the side of my head the crowbar. The Chinese guy took off running and I saw Phil crawled over me, "Alli babe talk to me." Phil said. "What's with everyone and hitting my back today." I said crawling to the car and sat up in between him and Stu.

"How's the side of my head look?" I asked. I looked towards Stu, "How the side of my head look?" I asked. "You're bleeding." Stu said. "Fuck me." I said like I use to in the Marines. "How you doing?" I asked. "I have internal bleeding somebody call 911." Stu said. "That was some fucked up shit. Who was that guy? He was so mean." Phil said. I turned looking at him then saw his mouth bleeding, "Phil you mouth is bleeding." I said dusting my hands off on Stu. "Hey." Stu said. I wiped the blood off his lips, "Guys." Alan said. "What is it Alan?" I asked still tending to Phil's lip. "There's something I need to tell you." He said. "Shoot." I said.

"Last night on the roof before we went out I slipped something in out Jagermeister." He said. We turned looking at him, "Alan what do you mean?" I asked. "I'm sorry, I fudged up, guys." He said. "You drugged us?" Stu asked. I had a major headache earlier because of him. I made love with Phil, I married the man I love since high school and don't remember it, I got a huge gash on my arm protecting a baby, got arrested, punched, tazed, pepper sprayed and fainted and got beat up by a Chinese man with a crowbar the side of my head is bleeding all because of Alan.

Phil's POV

So all because of Alan I married the girl I have loved since high and made love to Alli and all because of Alan I don't remember any of that. I looked over at Alli seeing rage in her eyes, "I didn't drug you. I was told it was ecstasy." Alan said. "Well who told you it was ecstasy?" I asked "The guy I bought it from at the liquor store." He said. "Why would you give us ecstasy?" I asked standing up. "I wanted everybody to have a good time and I knew you guys wouldn't take it. It was one hit each. I used to do three hits a night." Alan said. "But it wasn't Alan it was roofies!" Stu yelled getting upset.

"Calm down Stu." I said trying to calm him down. "You fucking calm down! He drugged us, I lost a tooth and I married a whore!" Stu yelled. "How dare you she's a nice..." Alan was saying when Alli jumped on top of him. "I'm gonna fucking kill you!" She yelled. Alli screams as Alli started punching him, "You mean to sat all this shit happened because you fucking drugged us?! And you thought it was fucking ecstasy!" She yelled. "Stu we've got to stop her." I said pointing at Alli. "No don't at times like this it's best she lets all that anger out." Stu said.

"Because of you we lost my brother and we can't fucking find him! Because of you I don't even remember my own wedding! Because f you I got beaten up twice! Scratched that even more than that!" She yelled grabbing his shirt shaking him then punching his face once more. "It's because of you we're in this mess! If you hadn't come along none of this would've happened! You're a fucking loser Alan!" She yelled. I looked at Stu and he mouthed ouch.

I grabbed Alli before she pulled her gun out on Alan. Stu helped him up then Alli punched him across the face making him fall to the ground, "Alli!" Stu yelled. "Don't Alli me it's because of him we can't remember anything." She said. "Better watch you back." She said pointing at Alan then walked away. "She's fucking crazy!" Alan yelled scared.

"I'll go calm her down." I said. He nodded walking over to Alan then I walked towards Alli. I wrapped my arms around her and she started calming down as I brought us to the ground to sit down, "Bear calm down." I said rubbing her arms. She calmed down more, "Phil." She said. "It's okay baby everything's gonna be fine." I said and kissed her head. "You must hate me now?" She asked. "Why would I hate you?" I asked making her look at me. "Because I almost killed Alan." She said. "Alli." I said. "You must think that you fell in love with the wrong person." She said not looking at me. I pulled her chin up, "I don't think I fell in love with the wrong person because the woman I love is strong, funny, bad ass, kind, loving, fights for what's right and she loves her family so much." I said smiling. I made her look at me, "And her name was Alli Billings but now it's Alli Wenneck." I said. She smiled and blushed, "Shut up." She said. "I'll tell you another thing I love and that's her son he's just like her." I said. She started laughing making me laugh, "Also you're cute." I said. "Quit it." She said.

"Aw is Alli embarrassed now." I said in a baby voice. "Knock it off Phil." She said smiling then looking up at me. "Okay, we better get back to Stu he must be going crazy now." I said. "Why?" She asked. "He's alone with Alan." I said. Alli shook her head and we stand up walking back to Stu.

Alli's POV

We got back to Stu and Alan, Stu looked relieved to see us, "What took you two so long? I don't want to be anywhere near this moron." He said. "You sounded like my brother the first part there." I said. Phil chuckled, "Guess someone's back to normal." Stu said. "Not really but sorta." I said. "You have smartass comments I think you're back to normal." He said. "Let's go back to the hotel and I'm gonna make a couple calls. Maybe Doug's back there. Maybe he's asleep, come on let's go." Phil said getting in the car. "Stu a little help?" Alan asked putting his hand up. "Shut up." Stu said. "Alli?" He asked looking at me now. "Sorry Alan but I just don't want to be near you either." I said. As Alan crawled to the car Stu opened the door hitting Alan in the face, "Oh my god Alan are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm fine." Alan said. "Alan I'm so sorry." Stu said. We helped Alan up and put him in the car first and Phil looked at me, "I didn't do it." I said. "It was me." Stu said. I crossed my arms looking at Phil, "I love you." He said smiling. I chuckled laughing a little bit then he drove back to the hotel.