Chapter 11

Phil's POV

We got back to the hotel and were at our floor when Alan stops, "Wait guys." Alan said. We turned and looked at him, "What is it?" Alli asked. "What about the tiger? What if he got out?" Alan asked. "Oh fuck I keep forgetting about the damn tiger." I said. "Wait you mean there really was a tiger in there?" Alli asked in shock. "Yeah." We said. "Oh yeah another thing to take care of." She said being sarcastic. "Alli this isn't good." Alan said. Alli looked at Alan then Stu and I, "No comment." She said.

"How the fuck did he get in there?" I asked. "I don't know because I don't remember." Stu said glaring at Alan. "Stu keep it down." Alli said. "Because one of the side effects of roofies is memory loss tell him Alli." Alan said. Alli groaned, "You are literally to stupid to insult." She said. "Good one Alli." Alan said. "I was referring to you dumbass." She said pointing at Alan. "Thank you." Alan said. Alli made a pretend gun and to shoot herself looking at Stu and I as we made our way to the room.

We both chuckled as we made it to the room, "I say Alli goes first." Alan said. "What why me?" Alli asked. "Do you have your gun on you?" He asked. "Oh fuck you man I am only suppose to use this for emergencies." She said. "What is this then huh?" Stu asked. "Are you kidding me if I shoot this off I'll loose my job." She said. "So what you might already big deal." He said. "Fuck you." She said. "Alli." I said. "Fine but I am blaming you three if something happens." She said taking her gun out. She grabbed the room key, "You going to kick the door?" Alan asked. Alli looked at him, "Why would I do that?" She asked. "Because that's what cops do." He said. "Literally to stupid to insult." She said and opened the door.

Stu and I stayed outside, "You three babies are clear." She said. We walked in, "Did you call us babies?" I asked. Alli put her gun back in her holster, "Yeah got a problem with that?" She asked. "Careful what you say or you'll be punished later." I said. She smirked, "Did we leave music on?" I asked. Alli took her gun out again then Stu pushed her forward and she flipped him off. She turned the corner, "Who the fuck are you?" A guy asked. She put her gun away, "You guys are safe." Alli said. We walked around the corner, "Who the fuck are they?" He asked. "No question is who are you and what are you doing in our room?" Alli asked. A man shushed us as he was sitting at the piano which was Mike Tyson. "Mike Tyson?" I asked.

He shushed us, "This is my favorite part tight now." Mike Tyson said doing a drumming action singing The Air Tonight. We sang along hesitantly when he swung and tried hitting Alan but he dodged it hitting Alli in the face, "Alan!" Alli yelled. "Don't shoot me." Alan said. I made Alan stand in front as Mike took another swing at Alan and knocked him out. Alli stood up, "Are you okay?" I asked looking at her face. "Yeah it's not that bad." She said. "Why did you do that?" I asked. "I didn't mean to hit you I meant to hit him." Mike said pointing at Alan. "Thanks by the way or else I would've had to punch him." Alli said. Stu chuckled while I looked at Alli, "But that was completely unnecessary." She said.

I started talking about how I am a huge fan, "Alright look we were drugged last night. We have no memory of what happened." I said. "It's true." Stu said. "We got in all kinds of trouble last night and now we can't find our friend which is her brother. If you wanna kill us go ahead because I don't care anymore." Stu said. "Stu what the fuck?" Alli said. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "I don't care." Stu said. "Why the fuck would you steal his tiger?" The guy in the suit asks. "We tend to do dumb shit when we're drugged." Alli said. "That's true." I said. "I don't believe these guys, man." Mike Tyson said. "Wait how did you guys find us?" I asked. "One of you dropped your jacket, found it in the tiger's cage this morning." The guy in the suit said showing Doug's. "That's Doug's." Alli said. "Yeah, Doug. His wallet and his room key is in there." The guy said throwing the jacket to us. "No this is our missing friend her brother." I said. "I don't give a fuck." The guy said.