Chapter 7

Alli's POV

I pulled up to Best Little Chapel and we got out of the car, "What about the baby?" Alan asked. "Leave him in the car. We're gonna be five minutes." Phil said. "Still ain't right Alli what do you think I mean would you like your son in a car?" Stu asked. I cracked the windows for Carlos, "There windows cracked." I said smiling. "You two are terrible." He said. "It's not my baby or my son he'll be fine." I said.

We walked inside, "What if they don't remember us?" Stu asked. "Well let's just find out." Phil said. We turned to the main part of the chapel and saw two people setting up for a wedding or something, "Excuse me sir." I said. The guy looked at me smiling, "Hi." I said. "Look at these guys! What happened you miss Eddie? You want more from me?" Eddie asked coming up to us giving us hugs. "How are you my friend? Look at this guy. You're fucking crazy." Eddie said squishing Alan's face and hugging him.

He walked towards me, "Last but not least you senorita." He said. "Me?" I asked. "Her?" Phil asked. "Yeah I've got to hand it to you my friend you are one lucky fucker. This girl is tough and wild like a bear. She's one hell of a bitch if you ask me." Eddie said and I laugh nervously. I slipped under Phil's arms kinda creeped out by this guy, "Listen I'm gonna tell you something. I know some sick people in my life this guy is the craziest, wildest bastard I ever met in my life." Eddie said motioning towards Stu. "This guy?" Phil and I asked at the same time. "This guy is out of his mind! What's going on you crazy mother fucker? I thought he was gonna eat my dick." Eddie said hugging Stu.

Stu didn't hug back, "What happened? No love for Eddie? You don't hug me?" He asked. "No, no it's not that Eddie. Uh it's just we're having a hard time remembering what happened here last night." Stu said. "Yeah was there a wedding here? Do you do weddings?" Alan asked. I sighed, "Excuse him, he's just being an idiot as usual." I said. "You cracking my balls man I love these guys. Zolea, what are you doing? Bring my friends some tear Baklava huh? Come on." Eddie said to his assistant who run away. Eddie told us what else he does which got uncomfortable for me, "Eddie." I said speaking up. "Obviously we were here. We're looking for my brother Doug. Do you remember him?" I asked. "Yeah the small guy like a your twin monkey." Eddie said. "Yeah." I said. "You saw him?" Stu asked. "Of course he walked missy here down the isle." He said pointing at me.

"You don't remember nothing?" He asked. "Nope." Stu said. "Neither do you?" Eddie asks turning to Phil and I. I shook my head, "Come with me then." Eddie said walking to his counter. We followed him to his counter. Stu opens the albums and groaned, "Congrats Stu you got married." I said smiling. "This...This can't be happening." Stu said and kept turning through the photos. "I'll tell you one thing. You look seriously happy here man." Phil said. "And so did you buddy." Eddie said speaking up. "What?" Phil asked. Eddie take out another album and I open it seeing picture of Phil and I on the altar?! "What the what." I said. "You don't remember? You married him." Eddie said pointing at Phil.

"Wait what?" Phil exclaims and rushes behind me looking at the album. "Y-you mean to say I'm m-married." I said. "Yep." Eddie said. "And t-t-to Ph-Ph-Phil?" I asked. Eddie nodded smiling. I looked at my friends and laughed then fell to the ground.

Phil's POV

"Alli." I said catching her. "What happened?" Alan asked. "She just fainted didn't hit her head too hard thankfully or her neck." Stu said checking for injuries. "Thank god." I said and sighed in relief. Alli woke up, "Al?" I asked. "Phil?" She asked. "Yeah babe?" I asked "Where are we?" She asked. "We're still at Best Little Chapel." I said and Alli jumps up.

Alli's POV

I jumped out of Phil's arms and slam my hands onto Eddie's counter. "Eddie do you do annulments?" I asked. "Of course I do it breaks my heart and gonna make me sad but it's no problem." He said. "What? Alli!" Phil said rushing to the counter and standing up. "Alli what are you doing?" He asked. "Getting this marriage annulled, you know as well as I do this won't work." I said. "Alli." Phil said grabbing my shoulder. "What?!" I asked. "Don't do this." He said. "Why?" I asked. "Because it's a big mistake!" He exclaimed. "It is Phil being married to you is!" I yelled at him.