Part 3

I had taken a walk, and was on my way home.

All of a sudden, I can see a car coming up behind me from the corner of my eye.

I continued to walk as if I didn't see anybody. Then I hear someone call my name.

I look back and there he was, the member of anonymous.

Now you may be wondering, "what's his name?" How does he look?" And I'm about to tell you.

His name is Milo. He's about 5'7 ft tall. His skin is tannish, with neck length curly hair. He has amber eyes, and has a one word tattoo on his neck with a language I don't know. It makes him so much hotter with it though.

Ugh, I cant fall for him again. With all the stuff he has done to me.

I pretended that I didn't hear a word. He came out of his car and came running to catch up to me.

"There you are, I really wanted to see you — please don't walk away from me" he says.

I rolled my eyes and stayed quiet.

"Listen, I know we've been through a lot, but can we just put all of this behind? It's been months" he said.

I said to him, "How can I just forgive you? You think it's easy for me to just pretend like you didn't blackmail me saying that you would hurt me?"

I backed away at least 4 inches from him, but he was getting closer.

"Can you like, stay over there? No need to get close to me" I said

"Alright then, you know my number now. Call me, or text me when you make up your mind," Milo says.