Part 7

It's been 2 weeks since Milo & I had s*x.

We haven't talked like pure usual. But I've been feeling weird. I mean he did pull out and we did have a condom. I don't think it's any chance of me pregnant. I hope I'm not. My parents will kill me. I'm just 18.

I turned on my phone so I can call Milo.

"Hey Milo, do you mind taking me to the pharmacy to buy a pregnancy test? I say breathing heavy.

"WHAT?!" He screams into the phone.

"I said could you please take me to the pharmacy so I can buy a PREGNANCY TEST?" I said that part extra loud so he can hear.

"What are you talking about y/n? You think you're pregnant?! I don't understand?! I pulled out!!" He sounded really tense.

"Stop it, ur scaring me Milo" I said in a low tone so my parents wouldn't hear.

"Fine, I'll be there in 10 minutes so we can talk... and to buy the thing". He then hung up the call.

Wow. If he's acting like this now, imagine if it's positive.

About 11 minutes past, I see his white car in front of my house.

I went inside of his car and he's just there, staring at me.

"You're really making me scared! Can you stop?!" I say while putting on my seatbelt.

"What do you mean stop? Y/n you might be f*cking pregnant!"

"I know!" Tears filled up my eyes. "Let's just go already".

We drive to the pharmacy, and he waited for me in the car.

I walked down the aisle of the pregnancy tests. I wanted to throw up looking at all of this, thinking "am I actually pregnant or is this just my period coming?"

Keep in mind I haven't gotten my period for a month, even before we f*cked. My period just runs like that. Very weird. Anyways I picked out the pregnancy test that worked better. Which was Clearblue. I took 2 of them just incase.

Once I paid, I went straight to the car and noticed that Milo had his hand on his face with his hoodie on. I couldn't see what he was feeling. What is he thinking? I stayed quiet and just sat there. I let him have his moment and we stood in silence for at least 5 minutes. It felt like forever though.

I finally broke the silence and said, "so um, can you please take me back home so I can see if I'm preggo or not?"

He took his hand out of his face and i could see his face bright red.

"You're not going to your place, we're going to mine" He says, turning the car on.

"Isn't your mom mad at you still?"

"It DOESN'T matter!" he says

"Are you okay?.. you can talk to me Milo".

"I'm fine, let's go".