Part 6

⚠️WARNING: SEX

It has been at least 3 days that I've last seen Milo. We hadn't text or called. I don't know if he's waiting for me to text first but I'm most surely not going to. He's probably just busy with his work stuff.

I turned on the water to take a shower. Every time I shower I feel like someone is always trying to break in the house. I ignored it because like I said, I always feel like someone is in here but it's just in my head.

I finished showering and headed to my room. Something was odd about my house. It seemed like someone was actually in here. My parents aren't even home and are not supposed to be home till Friday. Maybe I am going crazy.

I ignored it again and started to change. I had only my panties and a bra on when I looked in my mirror and saw him standing behind me. Milo.

"The fuck are you doing here!? You can't be showing up in my house like this dude" I say.
I quickly covered myself with my towel but he could still see part of my body.

"I'm sorry!" I'm not really used to knocking or whatever" he says.

"Well get used to it, because I sure as hell was gonna call the cops" 

He came closer, and then moved my hair from my back to the side of my shoulder.

I pushed him back a little, "what are you doing? Is this why you came?" I say

"I've been thinking about you a lot. Remember our moments we had together back then" he says 

"Back then. We can't do that again" I say while picking up my shirt

"Damn i miss that body. Do you miss mine like how I miss yours? He says while trying to pull me closer

"Your parents aren't here anyways. We can do it quick".

He started to slowly kiss my neck from behind.

"You're crazy" I say.

He backs away and then says "you don't want it?"

"I mean we didn't talk for how long? And now you just want to fuck?"

"I gave you space like how you wanted. I thought you wanted me to..." Milo says

Oml fuck it

I went in to give him a kiss and moved back to see if he liked it. We made eye contact for a short time while he pulled me back and kissed me again. We ended up on my bed while I was still wearing my bra & panties.

He got on top of me and took off his shirt. "You sure you want this?" He says.

"Just do it" I answered while taking off my panties.

"Do you have a condom?" I said to him backing him away.

"Yeah- I came prepared"

I watched him put on his condom and just like that he inserted his c*ck inside of my p*ssy.

It hurted for a little bit while he started to go faster. He told me to lift my legs up more wider for him. he started to thrust like a pro.

I missed this. I thought to myself

We switched positions. I was on top, riding him. I heard his deep moans while I started to go faster.

It felt so good, I started to roll my eyes

I switched positions again so we can do doggystyle. He grabbed my tangled, wet hair and started to pull it. He spanked my a$$, leaving his hand mark on it. I was dripping alright. He kept on pounding me until I was getting numb.

It felt so good that I was almost falling asleep to it. He turned me around and started to suck on my neck all the way down to my 🐱. He said to me, "do you like it baby gOrl".

I opened my mouth so he can insert his penis. I sucked it until he started screaming. He took out his penis and started to shake it. "IM COMING" He screams.

I stared at him while all his cum flew all over my bed.

"You're gonna clean that up, you know" I said to him, sitting up.

"Yeah yeah- did you like it?" he says

"It was amazing".