"...I am your knight and you are my queen"

'It's so weird!'

It had been only a week since the night I met Stefan, but in the entire week, all I had done was listen to Enchanted and think about Stefan. I almost regretted my decision for not exchanging numbers.

'I want to hear his laughter again.'

I knew that going back to the same bar where I met him first would be useless. Expecting to meet him as if he was waiting there for me. But I still went. Gasp! My eyes met his.

'Stefan...'

"What a pleasant surprise! Am I in a story world? You are here, waiting for me," I said and sat beside him with a wide grin on my face.

"What makes you think that I am here for you?" he said as he turned sideways and smirked at the same time, but the smirk was no more irritating.

"Dude, come on. At least don't deny this now," I said and he laughed.

'Finally! Just what I wanted to hear.'

I have a weird fetish...

"That day, you were here to save me and here you are now as well. When I thought of seeing you, you are here as if you were my knight. It does seem like a story now!" I said and laughed at what I said.

"It is true. I am your knight and you are my queen," he said and looked in my eyes.

His gaze was so delicate.

'Unlike someone.'

"So, my knight I think I, as your queen, have the right to order you to exchange numbers with me," I said.

"Oh, so that's what you wanted. Make the guy save you; have a drink with him; deny to exchange numbers; make him miss you for a week and then come and demand to exchange numbers just because you are the queen?" he said with a frown and I burst out laughing at the way he tried to imitate me. His eyes glistened as he kept smiling at me.

"Well, I am the queen and you are just a knight who follows my orders. I can do what I want," I said with a tone of authority and flipped my hair dramatically.

"Well, whatever you ask for. My Majesty," he said and kissed my wrist.

'*Gasp. Butterflies*' My heart fluttered at his gesture.

Then he took out the phone and we exchanged numbers.

"So, how was your week? What else did you do besides missing me?" he said and wriggled his eyebrows. I wanted to laugh my ass off right there and then!

"Why would I miss you?" I said with my best poker face.

"Oh come on. Your eyes tell that you missed me," he said with a smirk.

"Oh really? What else can you see in my eyes then?" I asked him as I looked in his eyes.

"Love," he said and I was instantly reminded of Zen. Tears appeared instantly. For so long I tried to not cry, but I didn't want to hold back my tears in front of Stefan.

"Hey, are you crying? Why? Oh my god, you love me so much! It is indeed love at first sight," he said while he wiped the tears from cheeks.

"Huh? No..." I said and pulled back.

"What no? We both fell in love with each other at first sight. We are meant to be together," he said as he smiled ear-to-ear. He had misunderstood the situation, but I was not sure if I should tell him yet. I mean, he looked so happy.