"...remain dead..."

"Sorry, it's just... your expression is funny," he told me.

"Funny?!" I scoffed.

Don't know if it was because Aahan looked like Zen or because I had spent some time with him in the past, but I felt very comfortable with him.

"I know I played with your feelings, but when I saw you, I fell in love with you at first sight. I couldn't believe that you had so much love and care for Zen, for someone whom you never met and might never have. Your kind heart made me feel guilty for my actions. At first, I was just following my orders. I needed the money, but later I fell in love. I had orders to hurt and kill you, but I couldn't bring myself to do that. So, I set my actions deliberately to let you know about me. That's why I called that day or else Vijay would have got suspicious about me. I never meant to hurt you, Meena. I love you," in the end, his voice softened and his eyes were watery.

I believed he was not a harm to me.

"Wow... I don't know what to say... Thank you for... protecting me... I guess that's what I should say. I appreciate your feelings for me, but you know too well that I love Zen. He must be waiting for me, I must go to him," I pleaded for help.

"I understand. I will help you hide from Vijay, but don't return to Zen..."

"What do you mean?" I gritted.

"Listen. Right now if you hide well then Vijay will be assured that you're dead. You can find pieces of evidence against him and then come back for revenge, legally. But right now, Vijay is tailing Zen's every action, so you might get exposed. For a while, remain dead for the world," he said.

"That's... a weird request... remain dead for the world, but makes sense. I have a feeling that I can trust you," I said and looked at him cautiously and he smiled reassuringly.

End of flashback.

"So then, I arrived here to live with him. On days I would disappear to live at another secret location; I kept switching. We have found the phone records of the guy who killed my father," I explained everything to the boys.

They were all silent for a while as they tried to process all the information.

"Meena, I am so proud of you. Everything that you have been through and all that you are doing is very brave. From the beginning, you have always been very independent and yet so humble and courageous. I am lucky to be your knight, My Majesty," Stefan said and smiled ear-to-ear. His eyes glistened with tears.

"Oh God, you have no idea how much I missed that; all of you. I felt so guilty to let you believe that I was dead," I said and started sobbing.

Sam hugged me to calm me down, but then he started sobbing too.

"It's ok, Meena. We get why you did it," Mike said while patting my shoulder.

"I... missed... you..." Sam sobbed in my arms.

"I am here now," I hugged him tightly.

"No... when we all were here in the city, searching for Aahan, we all had a dream about you... you... in dreams..."

"It's ok," I pecked his forehead and smiled at him.

"Now, I can get to plan your wedding, 'sister-in-law'," David said and displayed his gummy smile, which was rare.

"I want to experience an Indian wedding, okay? I want to eat that tasty food," Jake said and rubbed his palms together. We all laughed at that.

"Guys, calm down. I am the decision-maker," I said.