"I can only show you..."

The next evening at the concert. 

There was still some time for the members to come on the stage. So, I and Stefan were talking as we were seated on our seats.

"I have been trying to contact Maya for so long, but she does not reply. All she said is 'I am out for a while and won't be able to talk'," I told him.

"So let her be.  She just needs a break," he said and I sighed at that in an attempt to exhale the worries out of my system. 

"Yeah," I said. 

Soon the concert started and the crowd was in an uproar, and to top it all off; the girl beside me was a big fan of Zen. She was continuously screaming his name, but the boys were amazing.

"Wow! I love the energy!" said Stefan.

"I know right! I knew you would enjoy," I said with a wide smile.

"You know me well," he said and winked.

Zen then spotted me in the crowd and started singing his part looking at me,

"It's you, who pulled me out of the blues,

I can only show you, how much I love you."

"He looked at me!" the girl beside me shouted.

"Hmm! As if," said Stefan with a smirk and I kicked his leg.

After the concert got over, I and Stefan got up, but the girl suddenly pushed me and started talking to Stefan.

"Hi. You are a fan of them too? Wow. You look like a foreigner. You came here only for their concert!? Do you have any friends here? I can be your friend. I'll give you a tour of the city," she was clinging to him. 

The expression on his face was making it hard for me to control my laughter while she continued, "By the way, my name is..." but before she could complete Stefan interrupted her,

"Miss, I am not interested. I live in Mumbai, I don't need your tour and I have a friend whom you pushed so rudely," he brushed her off and offered me a hand to get up which I kindly accepted. 

I glanced at the girl's face and she was fuming with anger as she sent daggers towards me. Stefan and I walked past her, but then he stopped and looked back at the girl.

"Also, Zen was not looking at you. You are not good enough for him. Change your attitude," he said and we went off.

'That's how my first live concert experience was!' I sighed mentally.

"Wait. You just said that she is not good enough for Zen? That means you do think he is boyfriend material for me?" I asked Stefan. The excitement was dripping in my tone.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he said and faked an annoyed look at me. 

I laughed open-heartedly at that.

Later.

I first ran into Zen's arms.

"You guys were amazing!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks, babe," he said and I blushed.

"So, how was your first live concert experience?" Mike asked me.

"Amazing!" I told them.

"Of course, I mean we are-" David started,

"Five Major Classics!" and all five of them finished in unison.

"Oh please. You guys are good, but BTS is the best!" Stefan said and my eyes went wide at his statement.

"Since when are you an Army?!" I asked and he rolled his eyes at me.