"Papa!"

"No worries, we can kick him out too," Vijay smirked.

Maya was listening to the entire conversation. Vijay never considered Maya as a threat to him because he knew that she loved him and would never put him in danger. But, Maya was at a cross-path and was confused. She knew which one was the right and which one was the wrong path, but didn't dare to choose yet.

"Zen! Go! Run, go away! He will kill you..." said Meena while tears flowed endlessly from her eyes. She used all her might to push Zen away from the darkness and into the light.

"Meena! You're here... you're alive?! Oh, my love, I missed you. You have no idea how hard it has been without you," Zen was in tears too and ran towards her to hug her, but before he could hug her she disappeared.

"Meena! No! Don't leave me again..."

"Meena!" he jerked up. He was sweating. His eyes were wide and his heart was racing.

Then he felt as if someone just hit his chest hard as he realized it was just a dream. Meena was not here. Meena was dead. He could not hug her and she had already disappeared from his life.

There were still 2 hours left until sunrise at six, but Zen was having the worst time waiting. Depression, anxiety, panic and loneliness; all had hit him at once and there was nothing no one could ever do to help him. He had it for his entire life to go through. Time and again such dreams would appear and remind him of the hole he was left in, forever.

The next morning, all gathered for breakfast, but no one was talking. They all had a blank expression and sleepless eyes.

"The night was rough for me, but why do all of you look like you saw a ghost?" asked Jake while looking at nothing in a particular. Everyone except Zen replied in unison,

"I had a dream... You guys did?!" everyone was suddenly awake and surprised then. Their faces expressed their thoughts,

'Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?'

"About Meena," again they spoke in unison, even Zen.

"Ok wait, did all of us get a dream in which Meena told Zen to run or else 'he' will kill Zen?" asked Sam and everyone nodded their heads and then they sighed again.

"She told me that, but I couldn't believe she was in front of me, like actually. I ran to hug her but she disappeared and I woke up," Zen told them.

"I saw her, she told me that and before I could react she was gone," Stefan spoke and everyone else agreed on that.

"What is happening right now?" David got up from his seat and paced back and forth with his head in his hand.

"I woke up at four and it still was two hours until sunrise, but I couldn't sleep," said Jake with a sigh.

"No f***ing way! Don't tell me all of us woke up right at four because I did too!" said Sam and they kept staring at each other with wide eyes. They didn't speak but their eyes told that,

'Yes, that's exactly what happened!'

They were silent for a minute or more as they tried to process all of that.

"What is this? Paranormal?" asked Stefan.

"Is Meena watching us right now as well?" asked Sam.

"Maybe her soul is with us; protecting us," said Jake and they looked around the room as if,

*pang*

and Meena will appear, but of course, that was not so.

"What we should focus on is that all our dreams implicated that Zen could be in danger," Mike spoke.