Chapter 3

(y/n) p.o.v

Only me, Luke, Ravi, Emma, Zuri, Hazel and her Weasels – Lydia and Crystal – were left. The Weasels were holding out in a fort made from the obstacles they dragged together. The Ross kids joined forces and hid behind a cabin and I was crouched behind a noticeboard. I had 3 arrows left, but I needed more. As the Weasels hurled another volley of arrows at the cabin, I snuck out from my shelter and made my way around to the Weasel fort. I scaled the 'walls' and landed as quiet as a cat on the other side. The crowd gathering to watch gasped, causing the Weasels to turn, so I let off my last three arrows, one after another, in quick succesion. They each hit home. 

Hazel screamed. "You couldn't let me win, just this ONCE?!?"

"Not how the game is played now, is it cuz? Did you let me win the mud balance? No. You shook the rope until I fell. But then, you cheated. I didn't." I smiled sweetly at her.

"UUUUUGGGHHHHHHH!!" She stormed off, with the other two following.

"Hey!" I stopped them and they turned to face me.

"What?" Crystal demanded.

"Hand over your arrows."

"Fine!" They each dropped their quivers at my feet.

At that moment, Emma and Zuri poked their heads out of their shelter. They snuck over to the noticeboard. I smirked. Too easy. I picked up two arrows and aimed...

Ravi p.o.v (short)

Emma and Zuri were determined that their plan would work. They crept out  of the shelter of the cabin, but Luke and I hesitated. We heard Emma's frustrated scream and I knew they were out. Luke turned to me.

"You said you had a strategy. Lay it on me," he encouraged.

Luke p.o.v

I heard (y/n) shout: "Come on boys. Just us left!" Ravi crawled out to distract her while I snuck around behind her 'fortress'. I could hear her talking to Ravi.

"Why, hello Ravi. Come to play?" She taunted

"Umm... sure?"

"Good." By this time I could see her. She was stood just outside the fortress, pointing a loaded bow at him. "Where's freckle-face? Too shy? Oh well..." She fired at him and missed. Ravi rolled, but stayed on the ground and crawled away. (y/n) shot again and it hit his back. Out.

I took this as my cue to pop out of the fort behind her. I had a loaded bow pointed at her back. The crowd gasped.

"Why, hello (y/n)." I mimicked, smirking. She turned, eyeing the bow in my hand, before breaking into a smile.

"I must admit, well played." She complimented, dropping her bow.

I shot. The game was over. Grizzly cabin won. (y/n) came over to shake my hand.

"That was good. For a first try." She said, smiling.

"I learnt from the best." I replied.

"Next time I won't get so cocky."

Xander interrupted our conversation.
"Hey, Luke is it? That was amazing! You'll go down in camp history! Nobody has ever beaten (y/n) at archery!" I smirked at this.