Chapter 19

(y/n) p.o.v

 Well, that was weird... I swear that was Luke's scream I just heard. I walked back over to where we were sat, and found a very confused-looking Connie sat there.

"You'll have to forgive him, he's not usually like that," I apologised to her, glaring in the direction that Luke ran.

"Oh, I know. We go to the same school. Not that he would know, he's always with the 'cool kids'" this information shocked me. If they knew each other, or she knew him at least, why would he run off screaming? I decided to check on him so I excused myself and made my way towards his cabin.

"Lukey?" I heard him scream again.

"CREEPY CONNIE, GO AWAY!!!"

"Luke, it's (y/n). What's wrong?" I slowly opened the door and felt around for the light switch. When I finally got it on, I saw him curled up under the covers of his bunk, shivering. I quietly made my way over to him, sitting down on the bunk and gently touching his arm. He flinched and jumped away, rolling over to see me, before relaxing.

"Come on, Luke, tell me what's wrong," I whispered to him.

"Creepy Connie," he muttered and sat up properly, shaking off the covers.

Luke p.o.v

So I told (y/n) about Creepy Connie and the crazy plans she made, like the surprise wedding and the school play where I nearly got burnt alive, and by the end of it she was as white as a sheet.

"Don't worry, babe, I'll protect you," I assured her.

"It's not me I'm worried about. It's you."

__________________________________________

A.N: Short filler, because the good stuff is coming up soon. Sorry about this rewriting thing but I like this plot more than the one before, so I'm just gonna go with it. Enjoy! Feel free to comment any predictions/ideas/requests/other or send me a message. Don't forget to vote! See you in the next chapter! ♡