Chapter 17

(y/n) p.o.v

I woke up early, in time to watch the sunrise. I slip out of my cabin so I don't wake the girls up and make my way to the Lake. I sit on the boardwalk, and gaze up at the slowly brightening sky as thoughts of Luke creep into my mind and I feel myself blush. He was so sweet last night, he even bothered to find out my favourite foods... I've fallen so damn hard for him.

Luke p.o.v

Loud voices and violent shaking pull me from my dream, featuring (y/n) in a bikini by the lake. I slowly crack my eyes open and blink as three faces come into focus. Oh, for the love of God! Groaning, I roll over, burying my head under my pillow, but they yank the pillow and the sheets off me, firing off questions.

"Did she like it?" (Xander)
"What did you talk about?" (Ravi)
"Did you kiss?" (Jorge)

I roll my eyes at them, before making my way to the bathroom to shower and change. Butterflies swarmed in my stomach as I thought of (y/n), and the amazing night I had. I couldn't wait to see her today. I finish getting dressed as someone knocks at the door. Answering it, I see (y/n), and smile widely at her.

"Hey, (y/n)!"
"Hey, Luke." She's blushing. She looks so cute when she blushes. "Is Xander here?" I nod and step back from the doorway to let her in. She walks over to him, grabs him by the ear and drags him out of the Cabin to the Mess Hall.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow..." his voice fades away, and I laugh, shaking my head and closing the door again.

Xander p.o.v

"

WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!?"

When (y/n) came into our cabin, I assumed she wanted Luke. But she just pulled me to the Mess Hall by my ear! It hurt. {*baby voice and pout😂} When we reach the Mess Hall, she let's go and squeals so high that bats could hear her. I think it's called fangirling? Anyway, I'm still rubbing my ear, scowling when she hugs me. I hug her back, confused, until she starts telling me all about her night with Luke. Painful ear forgotten, I listen to every detail, before coming to a conclusion.

"You, dear (y/n), are in love." I tell her, and she blushes, so I know I'm right.

"I think so," she whispers, "but don't tell Luke. I'm not sure yet, and I don't know if he feels it too."

"Fine. What do I tell him if he asks what you wanted?"

"That you pissed me off," She shrugs. "That's why I dragged you here by the ear." I scowl at her, and she just laughs. I go to leave.

"Oh, wait! Thank you for helping him plan it." She stops me.

"How did you figure it out?"

"Who else knows all of my favourite foods?" She laughs, before walking out. I go back to the cabin.

"What did you do this time?" Luke asks.

"I asked Emma to get details on your date from her, and she found out." I shrugged, making it up on the spot. He laughed and shook his head, before turning back to Ravi and carrying on a conversation.

"Oh yeah, Zan, I heard Gladys say that there'll be a new girl coming tomorrow." Jorge shouted over to me from his bunk.

"Do we know a name?" I ask.

"Umm... Coral? No, Carley. No, it's definitely Constance." I laugh and shake my head. We'll find out tomorrow.

______________________________________

~A.N: Greetings children. Here is a filler chapter until The Evil One comes along, so catfights, coming up! I know this was a shîtty chapter, but I'll update again soon. Bet you can't guess who I'm bringing into this story now! Feel free to comment any predictions/ideas/requests/different fandoms/opinions/other. Don't forget to vote! See you in the next chapter! ♡