ᴛᴡᴏ

~~~

~~~

I stood at the top of the staircase, shoulder resting on the door which led to the roof top. The loud sounds of gun shots was audible to me as I waited for the right moment.

After all, I have to be cautious if I am going to walk in on Bangtan doing their target practice.

I waited for seconds, minutes, eternity, before I heard the sounds of the guns die down a bit. With a sigh, I braced myself. If I fuck this up, not only will I die, but I will loose the only opportunity I have to take revenge for what have happened. An opportunity the people at Black Roses would literally kill for.

Bracing myself, I got hold of the latch on the rusted iron door, accidentally making a loud thud sound. "Fuck," I muttered under my breathe as I waited for my whole plan to go haywire.

I backed away from the door, crouching down when it was yanked open, causing seven men to crowd around me.

"Told you we should have brought the guards," one of them muttered with an eye roll.

Another one shifted his rifle from one hand to the other, "What are you doing here?" 

"I was just-I was just walking upstairs when I heard...I thought that something bad has happened." I rambled, trying my best to sound desperate, only to look at their unbothered faces while one of them crouched down next to me, gun still in his hand.

I looked up at the sinister smile playing across his face, "Please, no. You can't kill me." I begged, looking at the gun.

"Well, we can't let you wander off either, now, can we?" He answered, pushing the gun's muzzle at my jaw to tilt my head to the side, his finger dangerously near the trigger.

"What? why?" I asked, slowly getting genuinely scared that they might just kill me.

I sensed another one of them sit down on my other side. A hand snaked around my shoulders, making me tense up, "Because sweetie, you and I both know where you would go from here, and sorry love, but we can't let the police get into this." He whispered in my ear while pushing back a lock of my hair, testing my patience to not punch him in the face.

A deep sigh was heard, "Jin, Jimin, that's enough," the guy spoke with a sense of authority in his tone, "We can't kill her. She did not see much. Also, we still need to find a new place to hide the bodies."

"Well we can't let her walk away either." The one who was hanging out at the back said, catching the attention of the one standing next to him. 

"I do need an assistant to lighten my work load." He suggested.

"Hoseok's right, maybe she can work for us," Added another one.

"What?" Half of them shouted in shock.

"We don't have any girls in our mafia," said the one who held the rifle.

"Shut up Jungkook," One of them chided, "We have like, at least four girls in our mafia."

"It is final then," Said the one which had an aura of command around him, "You are coming with us, Miss...?"

"Mi-" I stopped mid-way. Not allowing myself to tell my real name like a dumb-ass, "Miyeon." I answered, mentally slapping myself for being so original. It really has been a long time since I went undercover.

"Well, Miyeon," He said forwarding his hand for me to shake, "Welcome to Bangtan."

║█│█║▌│ █║▌│█│║▌║