ғɪᴠᴇ

~~~

~~~

When they said I was going to be Hoseok's assistant, it never crossed my mind that I would also be doing coffee runs for others as well.

"I asked for hot chocolate idiot," Jin said, not bothering to look up when he pushed the cup to the side, causing it to fall off the desk.

Wrong, he clearly asked for coffee. I thought, my glare shifting between him and the fallen cup.

"What are you waiting for?" Jin asked, "Clean this up and bring me my hot chocolate."

I picked up the cup from the ground with a huff, walking out of his office, wishing I could just shoot them and get out of here.

"Miyeon!" I heard Hoseok shout as he walked towards me, "Where the hell have you been wandering?"

"I was just bringing coffee for-"

"I don't care about that. Stop whatever you're doing, you are coming with me." He said as he gripped my arm pulling me with him as he dragged me down stairs.

Confused, I looked around the few armed people talking while Jungkook stood in the corner, keeping a watchful eye at them.

"What is she doing here?" he asked as he saw Hoseok and I walk down the stairs.

"Yeah," I said, "What am I doing here?"

Hoseok glared at me before looking back at Jungkook, "She is my assistant. Namjoon says if I go somewhere, she goes as well, unless I find someone else to keep an eye on her."

Jungkook dropped his shoulder with a sigh, a clink sound echoing due to the weapons he was carrying, "You can't find anyone to keep an eye on her?"

"Yeah, I can't . Tell one person who would be willing to do that," Hoseok answered.

"Who will keep an eye on her outside then?"

Hoseok looked at the talking people, "Maybe one of them could. Besides, there would be no place she can run to."

"Alright," Jungkook settled himself in the front seat of a van before it started moving, "Hurry up."

"Where are we going?" I asked Hoseok.

"A source informed us that a member of another mafia was seen near our property." Hoseok explained, "And as I don't rely much on guns, I know how to make people shut up when they are captured instead of straight up killing them."

Nodding in acknowledgment, I looked out the van's window, the buildings zooming past us at a rapid speed slowly coming to a halt with a screech.

"We are there already?" 

"What part of near our property did you blockhead did not understand? Now come out," Jungkook said as he got out of the van, all the people following him, "You, take her to the roof," he said, casually pointing to one of the people, "And don't you dare let her get out of your sight."