ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

~~~

~~~

"Hoseok will show you around," one of them said as we walked into a building, well they walked, I was practically shoved in. A hand gripped my shoulder, stopping me in my tracks, "And no funny business," he added, before walking away with the others, leaving me with the guy whose name I guessed was Hoseok.

"I'll just sum you up on the important ranks of this mafia business," he said nonchalantly, "My name is Jung Hoseok by the way. I'm a hacker."

"A hacker?" I asked, acting surprised.

"Why? Never thought that a mafia would require a hacker?"

"No, it just does not sound like a really big or important job, that's all."

He stopped in his tracks, turning around to face me with a slight snicker escaping his lips. "You think that a hacker, someone who has access to everyone's personal files, would be just, anyone? I am the most loyal person you will find in this building."

"I just -"

"You just need to think twice before you browse anything on a private tab."

"Okay," I mumbled.

"Also, I don't hesitate to break someone's jaw."

"You are an up-close fighter," I thought out loud, making him scrunch up his eyebrows, probably wondering how I knew of that position in a mafia. "Yes," he said slowly, clearly giving me the benefit of the doubt, "But I am experienced enough to shoot you if you make me question my loyalty."

"Anyways," he said, quickly making his way upstairs, me tagging alongside him as we took me to a railing, looking over an extremely large area, bustling with people.

"These,' He said gesturing towards the people, "Are our soldiers. Jungkook commands them, he is our caporegime."

"Who is Jungkook?" I asked as Hoseok pointed towards the guy who was holding the rifle earlier.

"That's Jungkook."

"Oh, and caporegime?" I acted stupid.

"The one who leads the troops. With this many soldiers, we would require at least two capos, but Jungkook seems to have the knack of handling all this on his own. That is the reason why he recently got this post."

"Recently?"

"Yeah. A few weeks ago. He was just an assassin before that." Hoseok explained as we walked forward, passing through a locked room.

"What's that?" I asked, stopping near the door.

Hoseok turned around, "That's just one of the rooms where we tortu- I mean interrogate people."

"There is no harm in saying torture, you know that, right?" I heard someone speak, turning around to glance at the person.

Hoseok looked at the speaker, "Well, I was just trying to keep this moral."