Lessons | Antonio "The Violinist"

Edited and added quite a few details, 3822 words in total! Just note that something might not completely match the character (his violin lol) for the sake of advancing the story. If there are any obvious grammatical/spelling errors that I somehow missed, feel free to point them out and I'll fix it! Enjoy!

In the past year, the manor has received a flurry of newcomers, both survivors and hunters. You, (Y/N) (L/N), were a musician with large aspirations, and the latest survivor to join the game.

Your interest in music began when you were a small child. Your parents owned an old grand piano and would always play something for you whenever you had trouble sleeping, which was pretty often. The melodic sounds that the piano emitted quickly became a source of comfort and happiness for you, thus founding your interest in all things music. That interest carried through your childhood and adolescence, and has still persisted into adulthood. Now, with decades of musical experience, you can play a multitude of instruments, and you hoped you'd soon be able to display your abilities to the world.

Starting a rock band has been your dream ever since you discovered the genre and learned to play the guitar as a teen. As much as you loved classical music, you realized that the ambiance of the rock and metal scene was much more fitting to your style.

You wanted your face to be plastered on billboards along with the faces of your future bandmates. You wanted your music to be streamed millions and millions of times across different countries. You wanted to tour the world and play riveting shows for dedicated fans. Seeing as the electric guitar was by far your favorite instrument to play, you wanted to be known as a great guitarist all over the world for playing insane guitar riffs. You wanted the fame, the fans, the fun. You wanted it all.

Unfortunately, in this cruel capitalist world, no dream can be accomplished without money. For that reason, you came to the manor in hopes of using the prize to pay for all the expenses that would come with starting a band. The cost of new equipment, maintaining instruments, creating merch, creating and paying a team, and more, was far too high for a single musician that had just finished paying off their student loan debt. Just starting a band doesn't require much; only a group of people who play instruments, a decent mic, and good audio editing software. You knew this, but you wanted to go all out and dedicate your life to your future band so you wanted to invest in it from the beginning.

You have barely spent a month in Oletus manor and you have already become a favorite for survivors to team up with in matches. Your ability to stun, as well as temporarily deafen and blind hunters, with your guitar and extra equipment were a few of the quirks you had. Your daring, energetic, and sometimes chaotic personality that you know would make your future band's shows fun and engaging, also made you a fantastic kiter. You were given the nickname of "The Rockstar" by both your friends and the hunters who have played against you.

You were still considered relatively new yet you seemed to adapt to the game quickly. You were told the rules when you first got there but only bothered memorizing the important ones:

Always write in your diary.

Do not attempt to leave the manor, because "Your fate is sealed." This one worried you a bit.

Do not conspire or form alliances with the hunters.

Any sort of romantic or sexual relations with the hunters is strictly prohibited.

Hunters and Survivors must always stay on their respective sides of the manor.

They were interesting rules, to say the least, but that last one really seemed to pique your interest.

You had every intention of following the rules set by the owner, but upon learning just how enormous the manor was, your adventurous nature was dying to explore.