Miracle (BTS Jhope sad imagine)

You and Jhope weren't happy. Your relationship was falling apart and it needed only 1 argument for you to break up. But with one miracle, your love started to bloom again. You got pregnant and now carry your baby girl. Your home started to feel like home. You finally saw Jhope's smile after a long time.

After 9 months you gave birth to your daughter- Hazel. She was beautiful and healthy girl with bright big eyes. You didn't have any problems with her, she was the miracle, who brought the happiness in your house once again.

~

Hazel was growing fast and now she was already 6. Her favorite thing was to attend preschool, because she had a great friends. Today like always after work you came to pick her up. You were about to cross the street, but saw her already running towards you

"Mommy!" She shouted and you with loving eyes looked at her. She ran towards you, until you saw a car nearing with big speed.

"Hazel, stop!" You shouted but it was too late. You saw the most horrifying view in your whole life. Your little girl was hit by the car and her little body fell on top of it. You fell on your knees and some people ran to your daughter while some stood there with their eyes wide open from shock. You left your bag and ran to Hazel. You pushed all the people away and took her in your arms.

You didn't see or hear what was happening around you. All you could see was your baby covered in blood, laying lifelesly in your arms.

"God...please don't take our miracle...not now"

~After 3 months~

You got out of the car and Jhope took your hand. You both walked through the graveyard to see your daughter. After reaching your daughter's grave, again you read her name written on the gravestone.

Jung Hazel 2018-2024

You kneeled down and wiped the dirt off the grave. Jhope stepped closer to you and put the flowers in the vase. He gently placed his hands on your shoulders as you felt tears running down your cheeks

"Hi my little angel. How are you today? I hope you woke up happy and cheerful as always. Me and daddy think about you every day and pray hoping that you're doing what you love and growing without any worries..." You said while sobbing and wanted to get up but your legs felt too weak and you fell on your knees again. Jhope helped you to stand up and pulled you in his arms. You put your head on his shoulder and cried louder. Jhope tried to control himself and be strong but couldn't. The hot tears streamed down his cheeks as he pressed you harder against his chest.

After calming down for a bit, Jhope walked to the gravestone again and caressed it as if it was her soft, dark hair, her beautiful face and chubby cheeks, but...the stone was hard and cold, without any feelings.

"Hi my little daughter. We came to visit you again and brought your favorite flowers. Look" He said and took the butterfly which was set as a decoration next to the flowers

"Remember how we used to watch butterflies in spring? How they used to fly close to you, how it tickled when one of them sat on your little palm..." He said and gulped. Hoseok carefully placed the butterfly back in it's place and after saying more few words, stood up.

You both said bye to Hazel and Hoseok held your hand again. You weakly smiled to each other and left.

"See you again, our little miracle..."