Vanessa in the house! Important, please read

Good day my lovely readers. Today we all gathered here to talk about Mamamoo's Hwasa and NCT's Yuta

Nowadays I see hashtags such as #cancelhwasa #rasicthwasa and etc.

Mamamoo Hwasa is called for being racist for wearing an African clothing. I don't know exactly if it was African because I saw many African people saying that it was not African, only some colorful scarf to put on a head. Anyways~ let's think about one thing. RACISM. Racism is a form to hate on specifical race or religion. If you have something against that race or dislike it you don't praise it right?

For example: I hate red dresses- SO I DON'T WEAR THEM

This goes the same with race- If I hate some race- I don't wear things which are related to that race.

But Hwasa wore let's call it 'African scarf' (I'm so sorry I don't know how Africans call it). She DIDN'T spit on it, She DIDN'T curse it off. All she did was wore it once. And let's talk about other artists who did racist things...I'm sorry for the words but NO ONE GAVE A FUCK AND HYPED THEM UP!

Oh My Girl's member YooA. I don't know a lot about this artist, but I know that she did a cover dance of NCT 127- Kick it AND Traffic (O.T Genasis).

On the video of Traffic (O.T Genasis) cover she had curly hair, did lots of hip hop gestures (which is not that bad thing) but still, I'm gonna say it- ACTED BLACK.

Yes I know, hate me. Hate me how much you want. But if you will say that it was only a concept...Nah, I will cancel it. Just like I canceled her. She dances great, I can't lie but you can't be black if you're Korean.

Second artist we have is our lovely Blackpink Lisa. Yes yes, I know that all blinks now will attack me. BUT! Give me some time, maybeee somewhere I will find a fuck to give.

Lisa is well known idol and amazing dancer. On a music video of Kill This Love she wore braids. Yep, another African hairstyle. On music video of HYLT, the background of Lisa's part was based on Indian style. Which looked cool, but baby not the right time~ I actually have to say that it may be their stylist and the crew who created the music videos fault, so can't hate on Lisa a lot. Blackpink is problematic in general, but that's on another episode...

Now let's talk about Yuta's situation. Yuta is very well known NCT member who is amazing vocalist, dancer and mood maker. Yuta was one of my favorites in NCT and still is. You know why? Because he did nothing wrong!

Yuta is friends with Japanese YouTuber who is anti Korean, sex offender and racist. Sounds horrible right? But what does it have to do with Yuta? Yuta never said things like:

"I really appreciate this friend and I agree with him~"

NO! He never said that. If he's friends with that dude, that doesn't mean that he's the same racist, anti Korean and sex offender. Yes, I agree with the fact that he should write an apology letter, but not leave the group!

For example: I have a friend she is anti-Chinese. She just hates Chinese people. And me? I love Chinese people~ our Chenle, Renjun, Jun, Minghao, Winwin and many more. See? If my friend is anti-Chinese, that doesn't mean that I'm anti-Chinese too!

So for the conclusion, I want people to appreciate their own culture. Black people's culture is not an accessory to white people. White people's culture is not an accessory to Asian people and on and on. Let's respect each culture and don't forget who we are.

Thank you, have a nice day/ night