the raft - rogue avengers & peter parker

Summary: After Peter turns down the Avengers, he's kidnapped by Ross and sent to the Raft with the rogues.
...

The Rogue Avengers were each sitting in their own cell, heads hung low. It had been two weeks since they'd been imprisoned, and they were waiting on Steve to break them out. Until then, they were incredibly bored.

Their heads perked up when the doors opened and a small figure was dragged in kicking and thrashing. It was thrown into an empty cell beside Sam, and he was horrified to see that the prisoner was chained, collared, gagged and bound with a reinforced straightjacket.

Ross walked into the cell and the figure scrambled back, losing his balance and falling over. Ross stepped on him with a freshly polished shoe, pressing his face down into the ground as muffled whimpers came from the new person.

Cries of outrage rang out when Ross dug im his toe until a rather annoyed whine came from the prisoner.

"Hey, what are you doing?"
"What the hell?"
"Stop it!"

Ross chuckled at them and lifted his foot, and immediately the prisoner clawed backwards into the furthest corner.
"Ex-vengers, meet Peter Parker, your new prisonmate."

Ross turned and walked back to the guards, shutting the door behind him.
"He is not allowed to talk, shout or otherwise make noise. He can only eat twice a day and use the bathroom once.
"If he disobeys, shock him. He's an enhanced, so you can use as much force as you deem necessary." Ross's voice was clipped and professional as he spoke to the guards.

Wanda's face contorted in disgust. "What? You're just going to let them abuse him?"

Ross looked falsely indignant. "Abuse him? Miss Maximoff, this man is a criminal."

They peered at the huddled figure. Peter made loud sounds of annoyance as he looked up with narrowed brown eyes. He had obviously been roughed up beforehand, as a black eye shone under his eye and bruises littered his face.

Sam scoffed. This kid couldn't be older than 15.

"This isn't a man, it's a kid," Scott seethed.

Ross tsked at them. "A criminal is a criminal, whether or not he's 15."

"15?" Clint shrieked. He was only a bit older than his kids. "You motherfucker!"

"Sorry, Clint," Ross said while striding away. "Not my type." The doors slid closed behind him, and the guards glanced at each other. Guard 1 marched in and pulled off the boy's gag.

Peter gasped. "Please, I'm—"

Guard 2 pulled a remote out and pressed a button, and Peter jerked forward and started convulsing as he was electrocuted, grunting. The rogues shouted at them to stop, but eventually just looked on in horror and helplessness.
...

"So, kid," Sam started. "Why are you in here?"

Peter lifted his head, eyebrow raised, and tried to gesture to his mouth with his leg. Sam noticed with curiosity that most of the bruises on his face were already faded or gone.

"Right, not allowed to talk." He sighed. A voice picked up from the other side.

"How about we play charades?" Clint suggested, and Peter's eyes twinkled. He propped himself up on the wall, and turned around to show his hands. His wrist formed a rock sign and aimed at random places, while he made "psst psst" sounds.