Eleven

A lil over three months later, Poison'd been on the road again for roughly two of those months in support of their new album. They'd just rolled into their stop just a couple miles Southeast of Irvine, Cali for their fourth straight show at the Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre. None of the guys were up just yet, but that was relatively normal for right around eleven-thirty in the Morn when they'd a show the Night previous.

        That was a good thing, though, 'cuz it played into a surprise for a certain brunette pair quite well, as far as the one dishing out said surprise was concerned. Rob and Richie'd both been missing their shared girl and the kids, but most of their tour stops hadn't quite been close enough to home for them to manage a short visit. If that'd been the case, no doubt both of them woulda gone home to not only sleep in their own beds for at least a single Night, but to get some alone Time with their shared woman. Neither'd deny that it wasn't just hearing her voice through something other than a phone they were missing, if they were asked.

        Lyric and Casey–who'd come with her for something other than seeing tonight's show–managed to keep Zep, Maci, and Aria quiet. The band's manager met them outside the busta help them slip on without waking the guys just yet, considering what the brunette woman wanted to do. Her plan wasta boost the kids up into the bunks of her menfolk, her son already clearly instructed to leave off the Daddy from what he usually called the younger brunette.

        In the bunk room, the kids were somehow able to bite back their ecstatic giggles as Howie pulled open first the bassist's curtain, then the guitarist's. Just like when she'd first met him, her husband was a bit of an oddball, knocked out cold with his feet up at what she considered the head of his bunk. But he still looked every bit as angelic now as he'd looked then, his eyes fluttering beneath their lids as he Dreamed. His mouth being slightly open and soaking his pillow in drool made the sight all the more endearing to her, even though she'd to fight not to laugh at the blindfold he wore. Right in the dead Center of it, he'd written Wake if Horny in Sharpie since it said Wake for Room Service over each eye, and it never failed to amuse her.

        The band's manager plunked Aria's lil behind down next to her daddy, then took Zep from his mama as he turned to his other side. Gently plunking him down next to whom they affectionately referred to as his half-daddy, he was quick to yank both their curtains closed again. Only moments after those curtains were closed did they hear twin snorts and grunts from the men within, which were followed by a pair of giggles.

        "What the–" Rob grumbled reaching up to pull his blindfold off after feeling something against his lip that quickly started playing with his exposed tongue.

        "I concur," the younger brunette grumbled, something repeatedly poking him in the nose and cheek.

        "Da-da!" Aria finally giggled, even as said daddy managed to spit her hand out and reached up to grab it as he turned his bunk Light on.

        "Chu lil 'tinker princess!" he chuckled as he realized who it was. "Since when chu learn how to teleport?"

        "Richie!" her brother giggled across the aisle, said half-daddy turning his own bunk Light on.

        "Apparently, we gots another teleporter, man!" Richie laughed softly.

        "Le gasp!" The older brunette feigned surprised, even as he figured out what was really going on. "I wonder where the third one's at?"

        "What third one?" Bret grumbled sleepily from his bunk. "Andja two shut up–tryna sleep down here."

        "Oh, hush, man–let us enjoy having Lyric and the kids here," Rob said, his suspicion confirmed when he dragged open his curtain.