Twelve

"What the– Richie, what the hell do ya think you're doing!?"

        Gasping sharply as he heard a voice behind him just as he'd found a good rhythm with his girlfriend, said younger brunette glanced back over his shoulder. That gasp was followed by an annoyed groan when he saw Bret gaping in his bus' bunk room doorway, which made him keep his torso lowered. He wasn't trying to crush Lyric beneath him or anything–he was trying to be as gentlemanly as he could under the circumstances by using his own body to hide hers from view.

        "Bret, get the fuck outta here!" he snapped. "The door was locked for a reason!"

        "Yeah, to hideja having an affair with Bobby's wife!" the vocalist snapped back.

        "We're not having an affair, and we'll talk about this later," Richie told him, already turning his attention back to the business at hand by ducking his head to kiss her throat. He could tell she was already losing interest in what they'd been doing, and he was hoping to prevent a total loss of interest.

        "Like fuck's that happening!" he retorted.

        "Ow–dude, what the fuck!?" The younger brunette made to take a swing behind him when he quite literally jerked him outta his bunk by his hair.

        "Get the fuck outta here, and don't ever lemme see your face again, or I'll rearrange it!" Bret growled, shoving him toward the front lounge, not even caring about him being stark nekkid. "You're fuckin' fired!"

        "Bret, shut your fuckin' mouth for two seconds and listen to us!" the young woman said, already following behind. She didn't seem to care about the fact that she, too was stark nekkid.

        "I don't wanna hear a word outta either of ya!" he snapped. "'Cuz you're just as bad as he is for thinking ya could cheat on your husband, and said husband wouldn't find out eventually!"

        A loud crack! ensued just after he'd shoved Richie off the bus in all his nude, painfully aroused Glory, and even said younger brunette was surprised. Lyric'd just smacked him so hard that not only did the Sound echo in their dead Silent surroundings outside the next venue they were supposed to be playing the next Night, but his neck'd cracked from the blow. Glaring at him as he reached up to cup his face, she at least pulled a T-shirt and pair of boxers on before handing a pair to her younger lover. Said younger man didn't say a word as he took the undergarment she'd handed him with a nod, quick to slip into them as the door of the bus next to them opened seconds later.

        "What the hell's going on out here?" Rikki asked as he stepped off the bus, the older brunette hot on his heels.

        "Better start calling around for a new guitarist–this one's fired," the vocalist growled, staring the man in question down.

        "Wait, what?" Even Rob was taken aback and confused.

        Turning to him, the shorter blonde looked like he was ready to explode. "And you–be ready to throw her out on her ear and get a divorce."

        That was all it took for him to realize what was going on. "Man, this is just a big misunderstanding," he started, only to get cut off.

        "There's nothing to misunderstand, 'cuz I know what I saw," Bret snapped. "Your wife in bed with your band mate. Period–End of fuckin' story."

        "Believe whatcha want, then," the older brunette said, a dirty look of his own settling over his face. "'Cuz if you're replacing Richie, you'd better be ready to replace me, too."