Part 11

At Winston's words, Diego looked up at him. He pushed himself up off the door and crossed his arms.

"What is it?" Diego asked.

Winston shook his head, "You'll see. Let's go find Estela."

Diego was still upset, but nevertheless, followed Winston downstairs. When they reached the landing, their eyes searched the room for the girl.

"She's over there." Diego pointed to across the room, where Estela was leaning against the wall, occasionally drinking whatever was in her cup.

When Diego and Winston walked over to Estela, her face automatically lit up.

"Hey! Is everything okay?" She asked.

"It's a long story, but I don't think it's mine to tell you." Diego tried to explain.

Winston remembered that Estela knew everything that had happened between him and Monty that night, because of the journal.

"No, it's okay. She already knows about it." Winston told him.

Diego looked hurt again, "Wait, what? You told her and not me?"

"It's a long story." Estela countered.

Diego opened his mouth to argue more, but was cut off by the sound of yelling. The three of them looked over to the center of the living room and saw Zach Dempsey trying to pull Clay off of some guy. Both of their faces were bloody.

"Clay, what the fuck? Come on!" Zach finally managed to get Clay to stop punching the guy.

"Fuck you!" Clay roared. Zach backed up when he saw the angry expression on Clay's face.

Clay began to circle around the room, "Who wants it?! Huh? Who's next?!"

"Clay! What the hell is going on?" Justin demanded as he stepped out from behind the crowd. Clay immediately pushed him back, hard. Justin's face showed a hurt expression.

Clay suddenly turned his gaze to Winston, Estela, and Diego. Estela shrunk into Diego's side, when Clay approached them.

Clay pointed a finger directly into Winston's face, "I will end you."

Winston's eyes went wide, as Diego moved in front of him protectively, "Dude, back off and chill the fuck out."

Clay looked as if he might throw another punch, but Zach and Justin were quick to pull him away. This time, Clay didn't fight them off.

Once Clay had left the room, Diego exhaled sharply and turned around to face Winston and Estela, "Jensen's fucking crazy."

"No, he knows we're close." Winston said.

"Let's get out of here." Diego headed toward the door, trusting them both to follow him.

Estela looked at Winston, "Wait, we're leaving?"

Winston nodded, "I have something I need to show you both."

"Oh, okay..." She said, unsurely, "Is it something bad?"

Winston smiled, slightly, "No, not at all."

When they met up with Diego outside, he was already leaning against Winston's car. Winston dug out his keys and unlocked the doors.

"You're driving." Diego announced, as he climbed into the back seat. They drove in silence, until they reached that same familiar road by the police station.

"What are we doing back here?" Estela asked from the passenger seat.

"You'll see." Winston repeated, as he drove further down the road. When they reached the woods, he stopped the car and undid his seatbelt.