Appearance.

Y/N POV

I knew it was Jungkook the second he walked into the cafe.

This was my cafe....and he walked right in it.

I was in the back and saw him enter through the surveillance footage. I waited for him to finish ordering his drink and went to my cafe's barista while putting an apron on.

"I will make this one Yuna you can go on your break."

"thank you Y/n sunbaenim"

"ew don't call me that I'm just y/n okay ? Consider me as your older sister and also,

eat this you haven't eaten yet you need to take care of yourself"

I smile as Yuna nods with a big smile and takes the plate with a toasted croissant with jam on the side that I was holding.

I watch her head to the staff room then began to make Jungkook's drink.

I place the cup on a small plate and made my way to him.

honestly, I don't know how I feel...

I feel scared, angry, annoyed, sad, anxious.....

but I also feel relieved to see him again.

The past four years were very impactful and in a good way..... for once.

I opened up the cafe,
I started getting use to being a single mother
I started taking care of my health and my looks
and....

I started my own Mafia.

I guess its the only bad thing that had happened but its the best thing that I had ever done.

it made me stronger, empowered and those in my group are all girls.

the first ever all girl Mafia group in the world.

but lets keep that as a secret for now.

I arrive at Jungkook's table and gave myself 2 seconds to look at his face clearly.

"Sir here's your large iced mocha with cream."

He then looked at me and his eyes grew wide while I gave a light smile

"Y/n..."

I placed his drink in front of him and as I released my grip from the small plate I felt his arm grab my wrist and...

I thought I had it..

I thought I was strong enough..

As soon as I felt his touch, I got a flashback of his hand holding my wrists as he...

and taehyung as he also....

I took a deep breath in and tried to keep my composure

I moved my arm and straightened my posture and looked at him once more

"Enjoy your drink Jungkook."

I was about to walk away but I heard his voice again.

"I missed you so much Y/n....where did you go? How is our daughter? I want to see her."

I turned back to see him now standing up

my face was emotionless but I was dying inside.

"I went here."

I said as I pointed at the sign of my Cafe

"and Y/C/N is fine. She's in 3rd grade now and has a huge interest in so many sporting activities...she got it from you."