Wink.

•JIN POV•
"I told you the glasses and fake moustache wouldn't work loser"

"My disguise is way better than your cheap  ass looking wig fuckwit."

I hear Hobi and Namjoon telling each other off while we arrived at the Hwang head quarters.

I pulled over and parked far away yet can still see the headquarters of the Hwang mafia.

"Be quiet dumbasses. We need to head out so what's the plan? How are we taking him out?"

"Well I think we shou-"

Namjoon and I turned towards Hobi as he didn't finish his sentence and looked out the window towards the headquarters

"who the fuck are those two?"

Another car pulls up closer to the headquarters and are parked just like us...as if they're about to hunt someone down too

Before we could even revise the plan the mysterious two people headed towards the place.

"Namjoon go get the guns from the back."

"I'll go ahead."

Hobi began to make his way to the headquarters

•HOSEOK POV•
I took the gun closest to me and made my way to the place as we didn't have a plan but are good at improvising.

As I made my way to the headquarters, the two individuals that caught us off guard earlier were heading towards me. As they got closer, I realised they were two girls and one of them winked at me before heading to their car and driving off.

Who are they?

Who are they?

I brushed it off and headed inside the place.
As soon as I entered inside the place, the sight shocked me to my core.

Fuck.....

•JIN POV•
Jimin and I were going to head inside the headquarters until my phone started to ring.

It was hoseok why is he ringing me on the job?

"What's up?"

"They're dead."

"Who?"

"Everyone in this fucking building."

"Wait namjoon and I are coming."

Confused I repeated what hoseok said to namjoon leaving him confused as well

As soon as we went inside, all I could see was blood flooding the floor and 12 guys laying on the floor unconscious probably dead.

"What the fuck happened hyung?"

"I don't know Jimin all I know is that I didn't do it."

"Someone got here before we could've."

"Yeah the two girls."

Namjoon and I looked at hoseok confused

"Girls?"

"Yeah the two people from the car parked closer to the to the premises walked past me when I was heading inside and they were heading back to their car. I saw one of them at least and it was a she."

My eyes widened as I realised It was Y/n's Mafia.

"Oh shit!"

Namjoon and hobi turned towards me

"You okay hyung?"

I nodded at namjoon and gave a quick smile

"Yes of course I am. Well I guess whoever they are did our job so we should just go. The two girls were probably hookers or something there's no girl mafia on record and plus we would know."

Namjoon and hoseok looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders and we all heading back home.

"Wait."

My heart froze as Namjoon spoke

"Check everyone behind their ears to see if there's a moon carving."

For fuck sake...

We began to look behind the ears of each of the deceased and to my surprise

There was nothing there.

"I got nothing"

"Same here."

My eyebrows furrowed as I was confused I need to talk to y/n about this.

"Ok let's just go it's not our kills."

And with that, we headed home.

•Y/N POV•
"So how do you feel about us three living together as a family again?"

I almost choked on my food as Jungkook asked me a serious question out of nowhere

"I don't think that's a good idea right now. I'm living with two of my girlfriends and I can't just flake on them."

He can't know about the mafia or any of my secrets.
God I hope Jimin Suga and Jin are keeping their mouthes shut

Suddenly my phone lights up as well as Jungkook's
Making us both pay attention to our phones while Y/c/n finishes her dessert.

Text from Lisa:
"We got them bitch and we listened. No carvings. Plus we didn't have time since there was... company. Ttyl mwah 💋"

I smiled and looked up wondering what she meant by company.
Who else would've been there?

I then see Jungkook still looking down at his phone looking concerned and confused as well

I wipe the sprinkles off my daughter's face as I Jungkook finally looks up

"Are you okay kook?"

"Huh oh yeah namjoon just broke something again."

I gave a smile and nodded while putting all my attention to cleaning my child up with a napkin.

•JUNGKOOK POV•

Text from Namjoon
"Someone got to the Hwangs before we could. They're all dead."

What the fuck?
I scratch my chin as I wonder who would get there before my group did.

"I'll be home soon we will talk about this later."

"Are you okay kook?"

My attention snapped to y/n's voice

"Huh oh yeah namjoon just broke something again."

Well this is a first.