Glass.

•TAEHYUNG POV•

"I found her

I found Y/n"

I got up from my chair filled with shock

"Well where is she?"

"she works at a cafe near the park she used to live near back in high school"

the first thing I thought was to go get her but we aren't going to kidnap her...

again.

"How is she?"

Jungkook then gave a sigh and looked down

"She seems happy I mean...
She owns the cafe, y/c/n is doing well in school, she's more social....she's basically a success story."

"Why are you sad then?"

Jungkook looked at Yoongi and his eyebrows furrowed

"Cos she's happy without me...."

I looked down and took a deep breath
I don't know why but I feel sad, heartbroken, disappointed, angry and frustrated
The feelings I don't want to feel because it brings me back to the past.
I don't want my emotions to go against Jungkook like how we were before.
I'm sad cos like Jungkook said
She's happy without him
She's happy without me.

I cleared my throat before initiating the meeting.

"At least she's safe and happy. Now let's start the meeting."

Namjoon hyung got up and went to the big screen and turned on a mafia profile but weirdly enough there was no photo of the members.

"So I know you guys have seen the news or have been informed about this new mafia known as the Zodiacs. I don't even think that's their name but they are so discrete that no one knows their name, their faces, their leader and even where their headquarters are. Unlike all mafias they don't have a corporate building. They want to be under the radar. They target mafia leaders especially those who mess around with society."

"Are their no consistent traces left behind except the cut out of a zodiac sign on the body?"

Namjoon then points to Jimin

"Ah-hah! See this is where it gets interesting."

Namjoon then shows us a picture of three people killed by this mystery mafia.

"I think that they carved the zodiac sign as a hoax and distraction because if we zoom in on each of these bodies, you can see behind the ear there's another carving of a moon. And this group has a very clean murdering technique almost as if they're performing an autopsy on the living."

"So what should we do?"

Jin hyung asks

"We need to find out who they are

We need to be alliances.... for our lives sake."

•Y/N POV•
I put y/c/n to bed and headed out her room to my dining room.
I grabbed a bottle of Shiraz and poured a class of the red wine into my glass and sat down before taking a sip. I took a deep breath and exhaled

What a day.
I then heard footsteps
Very faint but I knew someone was there

"You know you can't scare me. Bring yourselves a glass and sit losers."

"Ugh how do you do that like I was barely making a sound."

I heard Lisa's sook while she and jisoo make their way to the table.

"So how are you feeling after everything that went down today?"

I began pouring the wine into their glasses and just sighed

"I don't know honestly. My emotions are all over the place. It shouldn't be like this. They weren't suppose to find me especially Jungkook. I also know he got his eyes on the quote zodiacs but I have to admit, although dumb as hell, using zodiac signs is a good distraction but if they see the tattoos we got when we were drunk we will get suspected I still can't believe we got tattoos of our damn signs."

I began to cringe internally

"Good times."

Jisoo winks at me before taking a sip of her wine

I couldn't help but roll my eyes and give a smile
We all cheers and I looked at my glass to see a reflection of a man in my wine making me turn back instantly.

But there was no one there.

"Girl you good?"

I rubbed my eyes and shook my head

"God I think it's the wine kicking in. I'm going to call it a night I'll see you two in the morning. Also it's Lisa's morning to make breakfast."
(A/n: they live together x)

I see her pout and I just smiled and left

I make my way to the bedroom and closed the door while sighing
then suddenly gasped as I saw a man standing in front of me wearing a mask

"Who are you and what do you want?"

I say trying not to be too loud.

"Oh Y/n.... did you forget me after all these years?"

I looked at the man's eyes which made me realise

"Jin?"

A/n
Hey everyone sorry it took a long time to get this chapter out. I was involved in an accident where I was hit by a car at a pedestrian crossing and I just needed a break to recover. I'm still recovering from external injuries and mental trauma but I should be better soon.
Sorry for the delay much love xo