Donuts.

•Y//N POV•
"First Jungkook shows up at my cafe and now you rock up to my house??"

Jin takes off his mask and gives me an innocent smile.

"I brought you some donuts."

I was left dumbfounded as Jin opens a box of donuts in front of me making his smile bigger

"I- ugh give me that."

I took the box of donuts and placed it on my bed as it left me confused and distracted to the fact that there's someone standing in my bedroom.

"What are you doing here Jin? How did you even find me."

"Kook told the group that he had bumped into you earlier today and I had to drop off my laundry at the dry cleaners so I decided to come by since I was in the area. Also I sure am missing my niece like crazy."

I gave him a weirded out look and put my hand on my forehead to make sure I don't lose anymore brain cells

"Uh ok? But I still can't figure out how did you find me?"

Jin then pointed to my walk-in wardrobe behind him without turning away from me

"These dimwits helped."

Suddenly two guys came out of the wardrobe as if they were fighting.

"Ya hyung I told you to keep your damn mouth shut y/c/n is sleeping!"

"You're the one yelling dumbass."

I felt my soul leave my body as I realised it was Jimin and Yoongi

"This can't be happening."

I've escaped for 4 years and now they're coming in bulk.

"Is there anyone else hiding around my room?"

"Wow y/n you could've said hello before asking more questions."

"Jimin....YOU LITERALLY JUST CAME OUT OF MY WARDROBE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT."

"Well to answer your question, you already know yoongi is like the genius of locating things and all that lame stuff. So he found your address after we found out your cafe."

I looked at yoongi and took a deep breath

"Yoongi how did you get my address."

He looked away and starting scanning my room as if he was admiring a painting at an art museum

"I mean I found out that you're renting the area of the cafe and so I just asked the landlord about you and he just gave me your details."

"You blackmailed him didn't you."

"I wouldn't say blackmail. A black eye wont hurt a fly"

My eyes grew wide and my jaw dropped

"Don't worry Y/n it's just us 3 that knows about your address and all. We don't want to tell the namjoon or hoseok in case they tell kook or tae. We all know hoseok does nothing but talk and namjoon is just excessively clumsy."

Honestly, I felt excited and happy that I got to see the three of them again but I don't know if I can completely trust them like before.

"So you grand entrance back into my life is to break into my house and wait in my room's wardrobe?"

The three of them paused for a second with donuts stuffed in their faces then nodded making me roll my eyes.

"I don't want the girls and y/c/n to wake up or anything so here's my number and get going now."

The three of them head out of my room but before they left I heard one of their voices Whisper

"Didn't expect it to be you."

My head shot up and before they could leave my room I dragged the three of them by the collar of their shirts and closed the door.

"What did you say?"

"We May have heard your conversation with your two friends that are pretty damn beautiful I must say."

I felt my heart miss a beat yet I try to keep my composure

"I don't know what you're talking about
I did have some wine so I was probably just blabbering"

Now it's them that look dumbfounded and me smiling

"Y/n you can admit it to us I mean we did hear what we heard."

"And don't worry we don't tell anyone in fact we can help you with anything."

"Just tell us it's a win win on both sides"

The three of them said something each and so I broke

"Ok ok yes everything I said was true no one say anything cos even though I know you guys, if word goes around risking y/c/n's life I will eliminate all of you got it? Now leave my house and don't come back UNLESS INVITED."

"I mean we didn't expect it to be a girl group doing the killings."

I looked at yoongi and raised an eyebrow

"What are you trying to say?"

"N-nothing"

I smirked and opened the door gesturing them to leave while putting a finger over my lips indicating them to be quiet.

After I see them leave in their cars from my window I took the biggest sigh of relief

I lay on my bed and just wondered into my thoughts

"I need to get a better security system."

I then drifted off into darkness and went to sleep.