Meetings.

Time skip: The next day

•JUNGKOOK POV•
"So."

I put both hands on the table as I look at the three of them during our usual morning meeting

"What happened last night?"

I see the three of my hyungs look at eachother while Yoongi, Tae and Jimin looked clueless

"Two people arrived the same time we did and they entered the premises before we did and were the only ones that left alive. Hoseok walked past the two and knows that one is definitely a girl. That's why we thought maybe they were showing up to hang out or something. But hoseok left and found everyone in this building dead."

"Plus by the looks of the killings, they are the autopsy-like murder strategy but there was no carvings on these bodies so we don't know if it's the mafia known as the zodiac or some other mystery mafia."

Namjoon explained everything while Jin stayed quiet which was odd

"Jin hyung? Don't you want to add some input to this conversation?"

Jin cleared his throat and looked at me with an awkward smile

"Namjoon basically said everything b-but yes on the carvings, like he said there was nothing so maybe there's a copycat killer on the loose that is trying to copy the way this mystery mafia is killing their targets. They wouldn't have known about the moon carving unless they really looked into it. I think they're trying to take all mafias off guard."

Jin hyung has a point.

•JIN POV•
I just bullshitted whatever came to mind to make Jungkook and the others move their attention to something else other than the mafia.
As I finished talking I saw Yoongi and Jimin look at me as if they knew something was up.

"Well that's the end of today's meeting we need to look into this copycat killer theory good job Jin hyung."

I gave yet another awkward smile and headed out of the meeting room towards the kitchen.

I take a bottle of water from the fridge and take a sip but was suddenly startled by two little retards

"So copycat killer huh....you do know they won't stop until they find this killer that doesn't even exist."

"It was hers wasn't it?"

I gestured them to be quiet and nodded my head

"Any louder dumbfucks. You know it was hers so don't ask dumb shit you two better not say anything this is Y/n we're talking about. Okay?"

The two nodded And with that I headed out for a walk.

•Y/N POV•
"wait who did you say was at the premises?"

"People from Jungkook and Taehyung's mafia"

"Wait but I literally saw the-"

Flashback
"Daddy where did my uncles go?"

"They have some ... work to do."

I rolled my eyes at Jungkook thinking that they were going to collect money or something civil but illegal

Present time
How could I be so stupid ughhhhhhh

"It was Jin, Hoseok and namjoon wasn't it"

"Yeah! How did you kno-"

"Long story."

God I hope Jin didn't say anything
Jin please don't ruin things for me.

"Well you guys wore masks right?"

"Yes and also why didn't you want us to carve on their bodies this time around."

I looked at Lisa With a dumbfounded look

"If you had left something last night we would've gotten caught easily by kook and Tae's group and idk how they would react. Plus I wanted to take all mafias off guard since everyone thinks our signature are zodiac signs or the moon. Make them confused a bit you know what I mean."

"Well we can't do anything about it now. Let's move on to the next topic shall we."

Jisoo suddenly gets up and heads towards the front of the meeting room

"So the other girls are coming back today from their previous mission. They did well."

I know I can rely on the other girls as well as my two close friends so this doesn't surprise me

"Wow they're arriving three days earlier than expected you're right Jisoo unnie they did well but we will see if the quality of work done is up to par."

We left the meeting room and started our days with more planning of future mission while having waffles and syrup with fruit.