Allies.

•JUNGKOOK POV•
I head out of another mafia's headquarters as I attained what was owed to me although in a violent manner.....I got what I wanted.
Taehyung and I took this mission since the rest of the guys were working on finding the copycat killer and identify the mystery mafia group.

"Kook look someone's trying to escape from the back."

My attention diverts to someone running away from the building making us run towards him.

"STOP WHERE YOU ARE!"

I caught up to the guy and grabbed him by his shoulder and turned him around while putting him on the floor.

"DON'T HURT ME PLEASE!"

I looked at the guy's face and he looked so familiar
I see taehyung grab his gun and aimed at the boy's head.

"Wait don't shoot him."

Tae looked confused but turned emotionless and out the gun down
I turned back towards the guy and I realised where I had seen him

"You're the guy that works at Y/n's cafe aren't you? Soobin if I'm correct."

"Y-yes that's me."

Tae then sighs before speaking

"Why are you here then?"

Soobin looks at taehyung before looking back at me

"I-I"

"He's in shock he won't say anything. Let's take him to our place."

We drag him to the car and pushed him in before he could say or do anything.

•Y/N POV•
"THE GIRLS ARE BACK!"

I hear Lisa yell at the top of her lungs as if we were on the other side of the world.

"I'm right next to you, don't need to freaking yell."

I smile at jisoo as she portrays her frustration towards Lisa.

I hear the wheels of their suitcases and their footsteps enter the door.

(Yuna isn't part of the group...yet 🤭)

"GIRLS YOURE BACK"

Jisoo, Lisa and I ran to the girls as they ran towards us as well and had the biggest group hug.

"I'm so glad you're all okay."

"Thanks Y/n! We completed everything as expected cos we're bad bitches but I'm dying for some of those pancakes you sell at your cafe."

"Of course you're thinking about food Lia."

"Ryujin shut up you're built like a pancake."

"Hey did anyone see the shoes I bought while we were in Mexico?"

"No one cares about your shoes Chaeryeong."

It hasn't even been 5 minutes and they're already going at each other's throats.

"Oh my god these bitches actually don't stop."

I hug Yeji as she sighs and smiles at me
I'm closest to Yeji as we were born in the same year.

"How was everything? I missed you so much sis!"

"Everything went well. We got rid of the Hernandez mafia. Mexico was actually really pretty ... sad that they had to ruin innocent people's lives. But they're gone now so we can sleep at night."

"WELL that's all good and tonight we have a little girls night planned.. AT THE CLUB so everyone get ready by 8:30 and we're about to get fucked up!"

Shocked by Lisa's announcement I thought of my baby girl straight away

"uhhh you girls go and I'll stay with y/c/n."

"We already hired someone to babysit her they'll come the time we leave."

"So now you're planning stuff without me huh Jisoo."

"Oops."

Everyone laughs as we started catching up with the rest of the girls.

•TAEHYUNG POV•
"So, why were you at the Kang Mafia's headquarters?"

We place soobin on a chair in the meeting room while the rest of the guys stand behind us.

"I—I was on a mission. I had to sneak inside the place and get a really important file."

So he's from a mafia group....

"Who are you with?"

Soobin looks hesitant and avoids eye contact with the 7 of us.

"SKZTXT"

"SKZTXT"

Jungkook turned to yoongi hyung

"Hyung run their name through the system and tell us what comes up."

Yoongi then pulls out his laptop and started typing away

"SKZTXT,
The largest mafia group to date with a total of 13 people.
Age range: 1997-2001
Younger group
Pros: highly advanced in fighting and technology advancement
World Ranking: 12/5,390
Danger scale: medium
Leader/s: Soobin & Bang Chan"

"Oh so you're one of the leaders?"

Soobin looked up to me and nodded with an emotionless facial expression

"You know it's been 5 years and this is the first time I've gotten caught and it just has to be by the worlds no.1 group....how eventful."

"You said you needed to get an important file from the premises. What's so important with the file?"

Jungkook interrogates Soobin as I slowly walk around him.

"There are clues to finding out about the mystery mafia. The kang's were the closest group to finding out who the mafia is and they had so many traces. But since you and taehyung killed them I just wanted to run inside, get the file and leave since I couldn't interrogate the fuck out of them anymore."

Everyone's eyebrows raised as we all walked closer to him
We all looked at eachother then back to Soobin.

"How would you feel about becoming allies?"