Alright.

2 years later

Kartik comes home from jogging to find his wife still sleeping. She's usually up early but it's already 7 am and she hasn't even got up. "Naira! Jaldi utho der ho raha hai!", he says while gently shaking her awake. " 2 minute aur mendhak...", she says pulling the covers over her head.

"Tumhe design finalise nahi kiya aur tumhe toh academy bhi jaana haina? Sath baj chuke hai!", he says as she subconsciously holds his hand tightly and refuses to let go.

 She sits up straight suddenly. "Oh my god Kartik, mein toh bhul hi gayi", she said rushing to the bathroom. "Arre Naira, tum kahan ja rahi ho, mujhe bhi der ho rahi hai", he says as she slams the door on his puppy face.

She gets ready quickly and looks through her designs, running her fingers through them. "Kartik...", she begins but stops when she sees his face scrunched up with concentration while staring at his laptop screen. Oh, how amazing he looks when he concentrates on something, nervously chewing his lip while he runs his hand through his soft hair, she thought.

"Naira..concentrate!", she scolded herself. "Kartik yeh design kaisa lag raha hai? , she said leaning towards him. He paused for a few seconds to reply "Bilkul tumhari tarah..", he said. "Huh?", she said not expecting this answer. " Bahut Khoobsurat.." he said his voice almost a whisper. He leaned in to kiss her softly on her cheek and she didn't stop him. 

There was knock on the door. "Bhaiya, Didi Coffee?" Amar said. " Nahi bhaiya late ho raha hai!"Naira said as she looked at the clock  and dashed through the corridor carrying her bag. "Arre Naira" Kartik protested. "Oh haan" she said as she ran back to the room and picked up her file. "Tum kuch bhool toh nahi rahi ho na?"Kartik asked. "Oh thank you Kartik, mera phone reh gaya " she said as she put it in her bag hurriedly. "Naira!' he complained making a puppy face that was hard to resist. She then kissed him on the cheek and hugged him quickly and whispered, "Main toh mazak kar rahi thi!". 

He looked at her in aww as she left finally playfully winking at him, giving him her best smile. It took them two years to reach here.

In the evening, Naira came home to a huge party! There were streamers, balloons and fairy lights twirled around each pillar. ' Wow!" she thought. "All the best Naira!" the entire family said looking at her with bright smiles. 

"Naira, kal tumhara state level ka competition hai aur tumhe humme nahi bataya, beta?"Manish asked. "Nahi papa, woh main bas batane ne hi wali thi ki..... yeh mendhak ne jaake sabko bata diya" she said playfully punching Kartik on his arm and whispering the last sentence through gritted teeth and fake anger." "Oww!" Kartik said, frowning at her and then smiling while giving her a small yet tight hug. Afterall biwi hai uski! The entire family blessed her and wished her, Dadi had even bought her prashad from Mandir. 

That night, Naira was happy and felt at peace and comfort lying in Kartik's arms. They all loved her no matter what. It took them sometime to heal and now everything was finally alright.