Chapter 29

A/N
🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 🍿take one and pass it around

Narrator's pov

-

"What the hell are you doing?" Maddy asked

"Wot?" Luna pouted and released all of her energy, Justin's body went back to normal and acted as if nothing happened, the audience stared at him weirdly

"You're the most powerful being on earth and that's what you do? Tickle a man's balls?" Maddy laughed

"I'm disappointed in you" Dani groaned

"I'm not gonna expose my powers on national television Dani" Luna chuckled

"But I will" The vampire smirked, adrenaline pumped through her veins and her eyes flickered red.

Her eyes aimed towards Justin who was smiling at the host as he continued to brag about himself. Honestly, his manager did everything for him, she had people pressing his socks because he hated wrinkles, she had people examining every follicle of hair on his head because he wanted each of them to be perfect. The woman was a sweetheart and unfortunately got stuck with him.

Dani smirked and folded her fist, the gays turned their attention towards the man on the couch.

Justin's eyes went wide as he stood to his feet, it felt as if an invisible force was now in control of his body. Whoops-

Dani really out here being a bloodbender. Katara who?

"Something wrong Justin?" The host asked

"No I'm just not sure wha-" Justin's body was then walking forward, he furrowed his brows as he walked over to the host.

Justin's body then rested on the man's lap as he threw his arm around his neck. The host's eyes went wide when Justin sat on his lap bridal style.

"Um..." The host muttered

"I really don't know" Justin groaned

Justin's face them nuzzled into the host's neck, he rubbed his nose against the man's skin.

"Oh my fucking god" Luna laughed

"This is amazing" Lex snickered

"Mr Singh please get OFF of me" The host groaned and shoved the man off his lap

Justin stood to his feet, he groaned when his body stepped forward heading right into the crowd. The cameras were still rolling as it followed him.

Justin walked up to a woman sitting peacefully in her chair, the woman raised a brow as Justin approached her. Dani smirked and waved her finger.

With one swift move, Justin dashed the woman out the chair like some Grand Theft Auto shit. Justin sat in the chair and folded his leg as he looked onto the stage.

"I wish I knew what the hell was going on" The man groaned

Suddenly, a blow to the head was delivered. He hissed when the woman swung her purse into the side of his face. His eyes glared at the woman, it was the only part of his body that he could control.

"Okay okay, my tourn" Maddy said in her Gru accent.

The girl smirked as she recalled her powers from book one. She has the ability to control the speech of a human. She could command them to say anything she wanted

Dani lowered her hand and her eyes returned back to normal. Maddy smirked and tensed her muscles, feeling the energy flow through her veins and her eyes flickered silver.