Chapter 64

Narrator's pov

-

The rain fell in crazy chaotic drops, the gusting wind carrying them in wild vortices one moment and in diagonal sheets the next. It ran down the girl's hotel window as a thin layer, not as cold as it would be when November comes, but without the warmth of summer showers.

The blackness of the night swallowed everything save as a yellow flicker a way off down the track. Aelia flickered her wrist back and forth as the light of the match went blank.

She had placed candles all along the room, the lights were out and the hue of the wax was what kept the room visible. The yellow and red flame stood strong as it became nearer, bobbing up and down unevenly, a white stick emerged beneath it.

The whiteness of that natural wax made an imperfect halo. She let her finger run from the edge to the wick, still as perfectly smooth as the day it was made, ready to fulfil its purpose.

Aelia struck the match and she stood back just a little, watching the new flame flicker its golden hue into the night.

Luna chest was pressed against the bed and her arms ran down to her thighs as she awaited the touch of Aelia's fingers.

The blonde girl climbed onto the bed and straddled the lower area of Luna's back. The brown hair girl bit her lip knowing that they were both naked and her girlfriend's front was brushing against her.

Aelia's soft hands was saturated in the thick oil, she pressed her hand firmly against Luna's tone back, running through her tense muscles.

The rain continued to pour, oblivious to the life it gave. It washed the world, quenching soil and the life whom depend upon it.

In either warmth or coldness, sunlight or moonlight, rain comes, humble to its role. In this almost-spring afternoon, it is the percussion to the birdsong and the bringer of brightness to every hue of bark and leaf.

Luna was addicted to the rain, she was addicted to every soft patter, to every echo of the drops. Words couldn't explain the way she felt when she saw a dark grey cloud approaching the sky, ready to drench the earth with its liquid words.

The rain made Luna's senses heighten, but now she was naked, had Aelia's hands on her body and it was raining. She was being taken to another high she'd never thought of having.

Aelia's oily hands rubbed Luna's shoulder and neck area, she used a bit more pressure and started moving her fingertips in circles around the girl's shoulder. The dim light of the candle made Luna's body look baked and tense, Aelia bit her lip to contain herself from going further.

A smile appeared on her lips when she noticed Luna sucked in a breath, her entire back was layered with goosebumps.

She allowed her hands to wonder down, She bent her thumbs inwards and pressed it to Luna's spine as her hands slowly traveled to the bottom of Luna's back, applying pressure to the area. Luna groaned into the sheets as she curled her toes, feeling her muscles relax. A tiny moan escaped her lips.

The blonde's hands ran down Luna's arms, lightly scraping her fingertips against the girl's skin and seeing the hair raise on her arm where Aelia's fingers once were. She knew she had control over the girl but seeing it for herself gave her such confidence.

Aelia went to her knees as she brought her hands towards Luna's supple ass that she was pressed against. Her hands cupped the girl's muscles and gave it a small squeeze.

A tiny moan escaped Luna's throat that was muffled by the pillow the girl had buried her head into

Aelia chuckled to herself and started to knead the flesh in her hands, applying great pressure to the area.