𝓽.hree

and so, a few weeks had passed

and so, a few weeks had passed. it also has been several weeks since bakugou started visiting the same café everyday after class. for him, the café's captivating design and aroma chills him out after a stressful day. the scent of the cold air coming from the air conditioner filled his nostrils as he mesmerizes the beauty of the shop's interior. it was heaven, but of course he will never admit that verbally. knowing the infamous bakugou katsuki, he doesn't express what he feels through words.

however, on this very day, something odd came to the male's system. like the usual hotheaded and explosive brat he is, he unconsciously yells towards the waitresses, bickering about why their service is slow paced. he even scares other customers off the shop, telling them that they should stay away from the establishment before they blast them away.

"i want the usual, asap." he orders, glaring towards the waitress. the female gulped her own saliva down in nervousness before nodding her head, hurriedly making her way to the counter to state his order.

"ugh. that's so annoying. does he even realize that we're much more older than him? tch. kids with powerful quirks these days don't know how to respect people older than them." the café's barista complains as he gave the younger male a deadly glare. it's a good thing that bakugou wasn't looking at his direction, or else everything will go wrong.

sighing in defeat, the barista made his order anyway. "here you go. deliver this shit of an enjoyable snack to him."

"i-i'm scared. can someone back me up?" the said waitress asks as she trembles in her shoes, which caused a certain female to smirk as she dramatically ties her apron around her waist.

"i, who just came back from a 3-week leave, shall grant your wish, yamamoto-san!" the female named (y/n) yells cheerfully as she winked on the waitress, causing yamamoto to cry in relief, giving (y/n) a tight hug as she whispered a bunch of thank yous.

"(n/n), you're the complete opposite of that bastard. you sure you're gonna be okay on your first day back?" the worried barista asks with a sigh ending his sentence, only to be answered by (y/n) giving him a thumbs up.

"i'll manage, tachibana-kun. besides, i know who causes such a ruckus." she nudges on his shoulder before snatching the tray with bakugou's order away from the counter. this action caused the two to sigh, both in relief and anxiety.

"shall we take cover, tachibana-kun?"
"probably."

on the other hand, bakugou yelled on top of his lungs once more, "where the fuck is my order!?"

some earlier customers other than him closed their ears with their hands in irritation, gossiping about the young boy throwing a tantrum in a public establishment, but bakugou didn't care. no matter what time, no matter what place, if he's too stressed, then there's nothing anyone else can do to stop him.

well, that's what he thought.

"i knew it was you the moment i stepped in my lovely workplace." a figure behind him mutters with a smirk as it slammed the tray with his order on it on his table.

"you trying to pick a fight with me, bastard!?" he yells once again, but before he can even check to see who it was, the figure landed a direct hit by the back of his head, causing him to fall into unconsciousness in a snap, falling onto the figure's arms.

(y/n) cackled in victory as she took a good look on the male's face with a small smile plastered on her face, "causing trouble again, eh, bakugou?" she asks to herself.

"well, great job shutting him up, (n/n). i'm gonna have to report him to the chief." tachibana says with a sigh as he approached the (h/c)-haired female, but she only held onto the barista's arm, not minding to give him a glance.

"you will not report this to chief. follow my orders and leave this guy to me." she says, standing up properly as she sweeps the ash blonde to her arms, now facing the brown-haired barista with a serious expression.

"but (n/n)–" he attempts to reply, but the younger female upon him only gave out a stern glare, like as if she was staring directly on her soul as her eyes turned fiery red because of her quirk, detonation, which caused him to gulp in fear. in the end, (y/n) has the most authority among the employees of the shop despite being the youngest waitress since she worked alongside their chief the longest.

"fine. whatever." tachibana sighs in defeat, crossing his arms. he knows better than anyone that angering the said female can cause technical difficulties, so he just let her be.

(y/n) finally got over her sidden changed of mood and smiled towards the boy in his arms, saying, "i'll be the one to handle this piece of crap."

"