𝓽.wenty three

as bakugou's crimson eyes landed on the female's busy at work figure, kirishima intently stared at him with a rare annoyed expression

as bakugou's crimson eyes landed on the female's busy at work figure, kirishima intently stared at him with a rare annoyed expression. the hardening-quirked male had his brows knitted together while his lips displayed a wide frown.

"so, you asked (y/n) to date you and now you want me to help you with it?" he asks in disbelief as he rested his chin on his hand's palm, now with an eyebrow raised towards his ash blonde friend and when he saw him slightly nod his head, kirishima groaned and furiously ruffled his hair.

"how bold of you, bakugou, asking her out without any idea on how to pull a date off." the redhead sighs as he sipped on the glass of cold water in front of him, which caused the latter to perk up and hit kirishima's head with his clenched fists.

"is it my fault that i don't have any romantic experiences, shitty hair!?" he asks loudly. fortunately, it was quite noisy inside the shop, for a certain event is currently occurring inside caffè haven.

"welcome home, masters! sorry for the delay, but what are you having for today?" the (h/c)nette greets towards her male classmates with a wide grin, which caused both their breaths to hitch and their eyes to gleam in adoration upon seeing her uniform. she wore a black dress with white trim that compliments her curvaceous figure. she also had a white lace headdress, ash gray stockings, and black stilettos to match. in short, a maid outfit.

"oh, doing that misaki vibe now, eh, (y/n)? i like that!" kirishima teases towards the female as he nudged on her arm.

chuckling, she replied, "well, it's our annual theme based on kaichou wa maid-sama since a lot of customers request for it on a daily basis ever since this shop opened for business, so here we are." she explained, still with a grin, but she started to chuckle when she gave bakugou a glance.

"what are you laughing for!?"
"your nose, bro."

with kirishima's snorting response, bakugou immediately wiped his bleeding nose with the tissues issued for every table. he seemed to have been too dazed with the outfit she wore for the event to the point some of his blood rushed out of his nose. shit.

"i-it's because she looks damn pretty in that, okay!? what about it?" the ash blonde's voice trails off as he looked away from the female's figure, causing (y/n) to stifle a giggle and gently ruffle his hair.

"you're too blunt, dude. anyway, we'll both have his usual order, (y/n)." kirishima states their order with a faint smile plastered on his face. upon hearing what they want, the (e/c)-eyed female bowed.

"certainly, masters! i'll be back with your treats in a few minutes, so please sit tight and patiently wait for my return." she cheerfully says before heading to the counter to fetch their desired snacks.

straightening his posture, kirishima nugded onto his friend's arm with a teasing smirk plastered on his face. "her actiong is so on point. it's scary and amazing at the same time, you know?"

meanwhile, the ash blonde only rolled his eyes, turning his gaze away from the redhead and to (y/n)'s figure once again. just seeing her in an outfit like that caused his insides to explode while his mind displayed mostly erotic scenarios, but of course, he discarded those away, knowing that the thought of actually laying a single finger on her in a sexual manner is completely absurd, but he would be lying if he said that he doesn't want to do it with her someday.

"turned on, huh, bakugou?"
"tch. never in a million years."
"you had a nosebleed 'cause of (y/n)'s outfit."
"shut your mouth!"

growling towards kirishima, bakugou once again rolled his eyes and abruptly stood up, attracting kirishima's attention. "whatever, shitty hair. i'm going to the toilet."

when the redhead nodded to his decision, bakugou tucked his hands deeply onto his pockets and turned around, but when he was just about to take a step, her figure accidentally bumped onto his.

"whoopsies! glad i caught it in... time?" kirishima's voice trails off as he caught the circular tray with their orders in his hands, but his mouth hung low when he saw his classmates' current situation. bakugou's left arm is wrapped around (y/n)'s waist while his right was connected with her left. she had her body leaned back because of the fact that she nearly fell due to the crash while bakugou was leaning dangerously forward, their faces just a few inches away from each other.

with a smug smirk, bakugou shortly pressed his lips onto hers. "careful, little girl." he said before straightening their position and walked off for the toilet.

"that... was so cute, (y/n)."
"n-no it's not!"

""n-no it's not!"

NOTES ;

can i just say that i am HUGELY
thankful for you guys? 🤧 tysm
for 3k! ❤️‼️

can i just say that i am HUGELYthankful for you guys? 🤧 tysmfor 3k! ❤️‼️