𝓽.wenty six

as the sun started to set, both bakugou and (y/n) made their way back to their dorms by feet since they didn't want to spend their pocket money any further

as the sun started to set, both bakugou and (y/n) made their way back to their dorms by feet since they didn't want to spend their pocket money any further. both their wallets were nearly empty, for they spent half their cash for their day out together, yet to be convenient, they both decided to head to the movies for their second date.

bakugou had his hands deeply tucked in his pants' pockets as his eyes were locked on the (h/c)nette's figure who was currently walking in front of him. normally, he would blow up anyone who tries to walk beside or ahead of him, but he can't just do that to her. besides, she already got the chance to walk alongside him. why not level it up, right?

it was slightly quiet around them. all they can hear were the indistinct chatters of the passersby that were a few meters away from them and their shoes tapping on the asphalt, creating an annoyingly pleasing noise. just then, a sudden thought came in the ash blonde's mind. clearing his throat, he softly spoke, "oi, hag, is it normal for you to leave school grounds daily? you know, without having the audacity to ask for aizawa's permission?"

"mhm, and i persuaded him, of course. futhermore, he thinks of me as someone capable to protect myself from harm's way in a logical manner, unlike that one guy who got captured by the league of villains." she teasingly replied without glancing towards bakugou and started to hum melodious tune, which caught bakugou in a trance. music to my fucking ears.

however, in spite of the ash blonde's thought just now, he didn't let her response slide. "shut up! you sound like the old hag. she's gonna like you, i swear." he rolls his eyes in annoyance.

chuckling, she replied, "well, i hope i can meet your mother soon, then, katsuki!"

as soon as her mouth closed, there it was again, the defeaning silence between the two of them. he was just staring right at his denim jacket that was hanging on her shoulders to cover her back since she wore a backless dress for today's date. she looked stunning on the dress she wore, but it was too reveling on the back part and that's where it ended up.

"katsuki." (y/n) called out, shattering the ice building up around them due to the silence and interrupting bakugou's thoughts that were rushing through his mind rapidly. he replied with a short hum as his eyes started to avert from (y/n)'s back and to the beautifully lit up streets of tokyo, but as soon as he started to roam his sight around, he suddenly bumped on (y/n)'s spine due to the female's abrupt stop.

he was about to bicker about it, but he backed out with that action as soon as (y/n) turned around, a small smile plastered on her face. "i don't want any of this to end. i don't want us to end. for that reason, be mine, katsuki!" she eagerly said with her eyes sparkling in adoration as she gazed upon bakugo's flaming crimson orbs.

meanwhile, he was taken aback due to her words, yet once he regained his composure, he lightly scoffed and planted a soft kiss on her forehead. "what the fuck are you saying? i've always been yours, little girl."

"