𝓮.leven

(y/n) sweatdropped at the sight

(y/n) sweatdropped at the sight. bakugou was practically begging her not to say a word towards them, knowing how annoying and teasing she is. he didn't want his secret to be revealed. they might think of him differently if they found out that their friend knows this place better than they do.

"and the tough guy ended up being a wuss." tachibana scoffs as he puts on the finishing touches of the group's order.

"alright, (n/n). your cue." the barista sighs as he gently pushed two trays filled with bakusquad's orders on the counter. with that, (y/n) smiled warmly before holding the trays with her hands without needing any help.

"order up!" (y/n) yells, approaching the group, which caused them, except bakugou, to perk up and cheer for the lady.

"woah, (y/n)! you're so cool!" kirishima and kaminari yells. fortunately, the shop was pretty noisy due to larger amount of customers. it would be rude for them to disrupt other customers' moment of peace, just like what happened with bakugou a few days ago.

"aw, shucks. you guys make my heart flutter. enjoy your food, now!" she exclaims in excitement as she settles each of their order in front of them. while she was doing so, bakugou had his eyebrows knitted as his fiery orbs gazed upon (y/n)'s figure.

(y/n) noticed his intense stare. his eyes were piercing through her soul, but she did know what they meant. with that, (y/n) smirked towards the blonde and sat on the seat beside sero, since they were on a 6-seater table.

"mind if i join in? i don't get to have my classmates as customers, you know?" the (h/c)nette asks, which caused ashido to perk up.

don't you dare agree to that, you shitface! bakugou yells inside his head as he glared towards the pink-skinned female, but no good. ashido immediately nodded furiously as soon as (y/n) asked the question. this action caused bakugou to let out a loud 'tch' before starting to eat his order. for the love of god, raccoon eyes.

"won't it bother your working hours, though, (y/n)?" sero asks the lady beside him as he stuck the fork he was using between his teeth, savoring the flavor of the cake he ordered.

"it's alright. i'm a waitress here. talking to you is part of our service." (y/n) smiles towards the male and after that, her eyes landed on bakugou's figure who was staring at nowhere in particular. he just wants to avoid any conversations that will involve him.

"oh, and for starters, i have a question for you guys."

hearing this, bakugou perked up and glared towards (y/n) once more. even though he doesn't know what she was about to say, his heart that started to race suddenly told him that it involves his activity after class, and his heart was right, "you guys are noticing that bakugou doesn't head to the dorms after class, right? where do you think is his usual destination?"

now, all eyes were on bakugou, their eyes filling with suspiciousness as his friends examined his figure. finally, one of them spoke.

"now that i think about it, she's right. where do you go after class, bakugou?" kirishima asks, squinting his eyes as he leaned towards him.

bakugou cussed under his breath as he turned his head away from the group. kirishima breathed out and sat back down, his eyes rolling before staring back at (y/n), "mind telling us instead, (y/n)? bakugou tends to keep a lot of secrets, you see."

"now, now. don't get too upset about it, kiri! ooh, but do tell, (y/n)!" ashido says, patting the redhead's back beside him.

with that, (y/n) inhaled and exhaled before giving the ash blonde a glance. his eyebrows were furrowed but his eyes meant otherwise. they were pleading (y/n) not to tell them. he did every move possible. raising his eyebrow, wriggling them, heck, he even did his own version of kirishima's puppy eyes, and boy did that catch (y/n)'s attention, but no dice.

or so we thought.

"to be honest, i too don't know." (y/n) says sheepishly, which caused the remaining members of the group to groan while bakugou sighed in relief.

"man! i was hoping we'd get some information." kaminari says with a sigh as he tried to convince the ash blonde to tell them about the topic, but his eyes were now fixated on (y/n) with the usual– no. much more threatenting aura surrounding him, mouthing a few words.

"you and i. talk. later."