𝓮.ighteen

bakugou heaved out a deep sigh as he leaned his back on the wall beside (y/n)'s hospital door

bakugou heaved out a deep sigh as he leaned his back on the wall beside (y/n)'s hospital door. he hoped that her visitors, shitty dekusquad, would just leave and let him see the female, but they were taking longer than he thought.

"what are they doing in there? summoning some sort of demon or something? tch." he angrily whispers to himself with his head lowered to avoid the passersby's gaze. he was growing impatient, extremely impatient. he just wants the (h/c)nette's friends to go already and finally have all of her time to himself. call it selfish, but he didn't care. he doesn't give a damn about others other than himself and of course, her. he wouldn't bother showing up if he doesn't care about her current condition, right?

just as when the ash blonde went lost in his thoughts, the door beside him opened wide, revealing the group that (y/n) belonged to. bakugou let out an impatient sigh as he faced all of them with his usual annoyed expression, a visible scowl plastered on his face as his eyebrows were knitted together.

"you bastards sure took your sweet time." he scoffed, his hands deeply tucked in his pants' pockets as he restrained himself from attacking the freckled male who happens to be in front of him at the moment.

"yeah. i guess we can rest easy now that her safety is confirmed." midoriya smiles towards his childhood friend, but bakugou only clicked his tounge and approached the group, harshly pushing them away from the door.

"if that's the case, then leave the dynamite to me. y'all can scram." bakugou snaps before entering (y/n)'s hospital room, slamming the door close as his sight immediately landed on the (h/c)-haired female who was currently gazing upon the outside world by the small window that was a few centimeters away from her, a few bandages patched on her face as both her hands were wrapped with lots of them.

seeing her injured state, bakugou scoffed once more as he silently sat on the side of her bed with his eyes roaming around her appointed room. the room was surprisingly large for a single patient, but it sure was suffocating, even for him.

"what happened, (l/n)?" the ash blonde asks nonchalantly, a hint of worry being traced with the tone he used. (y/n) softly giggled towards his direction, her eyes landing straight onto his fiery, threatening eyes.

"i got into a physical fight with... at least five strong-quirked men or whatever outside the campus early in the morning. they had the intent to kill, so i ended up like this." she explains with a smile plastered on her face, like as if her life wasn't at stake. her words caused bakugou to grit his teeth together and slam his hand onto the white, soft cushion she was currently sitting on. however, the (h/c)nette didn't jolt from her seat. she expected that this was going to happen, so she stayed calm and collected with her eyes still locked on the male sitting on her bed.

"then why didn't you fight back, idiot!? you're a fucking dynamite, for heaven's sake!" bakugou yells in anger as he pulled (y/n) by the hospital gown's collar.

with the ash blonde's outburst, (y/n) pursed her lips into a thin line, gently pushing bakugou away before showing him her hand, trying extra hard to make her palm spark even just a small explosion, but no dice. nothing was coming out. just by seeing this display made bakugou's eyes widen in horror. meanwhile, (y/n) just stayed quiet with a small smile now curved on her lips, "apparently, i got hit by a quirk that erases your own quirk before everything went down. i did fight back with hand-to-hand combat, but it's an unfair battle you know? that's why i got these injuries. lucky that the quirk that got me doesn't erase my quirk permanently, or else, i'm fucking screwed."

bakugou sighed in relief, his lips now turned into a tiny frown as he remembered the words he once stated towards the girl.

"well then, if you ever get yourself into trouble, i'll just have to save your weak ass, then."

"you're such a weakling, being beaten up like this, but i was weak, too, since i wasn't able to save a weak shit like you." bakugou says lowly. just the thought of it caused him to lower his head. true, he isn't the type to help others out, but will he be able to be called a hero if he can't even save a single girl from her own demise?

(y/n) sighed as she placed two of her fingers on bakugou's chin, lifting his head up to make him face her bandaged features, but despite of this fact, she had a beautiful and assuring smile plastered on her face as she spoke, "you're acting way off today, katsuki. i'm not gonna die." she teasingly giggled, which caused bakugou to look away from her eyes abruptly as he smacked her fingers away from his chin, a small tint of pink forming on his cheeks.

bakugou despised it. he despised the way she made him feel in spite of being rivals. he hated how much he now yearns for her loving touch. he hated how much he now craves for her hugs and the way her arousing scent will fill his nostrils. it all happened too sudden, but he was sure. he's falling for her.

"y-you should've at least told me, dumbass."
"worried much, katsuki?"
"shut the fuck up!"

""worried much, katsuki?""shut the fuck up!"

NOTES ;

hi! if y'all are curious about detonation,
let me explain it to you!

like bakugou's explosion, (y/n)'s
detonation emits explosions from
both hands, but that's the only
skill they're related to. did y'all notice
that bakugou calls (y/n) a human dynamite?
that means that she's able to make her
whole body emit a huge explosion with
her own volition. ofc, there are still
those combos that she can use, but i
don't really prioritize action scenes in
this book, so there might be no combo
attack appearances from your quirk. she's
also able to absorb explosive-related
quirks (like explosion), so explosives
don't have any damage on her.

hope you understand! ciao, babies!