𝓽.wenty eight

it was another beautiful day, and of course instead of heading to the dorms immediately, the ash blonde male finished his homework early than expected before he asked for aizawa's permission to leave the campus

it was another beautiful day, and of course instead of heading to the dorms immediately, the ash blonde male finished his homework early than expected before he asked for aizawa's permission to leave the campus. he had a hard time convincing the pro hero, but since nothing bad happened for the past days, aizawa gave in with a sigh of defeat, which caused bakugou's insides to explode in excitement as he mumbled a low thank you before heading back to their classroom to fetch his bag.

"oi, round face, where's (y/n)?" bakugou asked with a gruff tone as soon as he reached their nearly empty classroom since almost his classmates already headed back to their dorms. all that were left were uraraka, midoriya, and iida, the three of them with worried expressions plastered on their faces.

with the familiar disinterested voice they heard, the trio turned their heads towards the blonde. "she hurriedly left the campus the moment aizawa-sensei called it a day. i swear, bakugou, we didn't intend to offend her! it's just that... we didn't know that you two were... you know, together." uraraka replied with concern and embarrassment written all over the tone she used. she was deeply worried regarding her detonation-quirked friend. sure, she always leaves the campus early for her part time job, but she's not in a rush, but now that her mood was as sour as an expired carton of soy milk, that changed.

"i don't care about any of those excuses you spit out. the most important thing for you extras to do for now is to apologize to your friend. that's the least you can do for shipping me with others while she's listening." and without bothering to utter any word of appreciation, bakugou immediately snatched his school bag away from his seat as he made his way out of the campus to pay his usual destination a visit, but instead of taking his time to reach caffè haven, his feet started to move without his own volition. he started from a normal walking pace, but as a few seconds passed by, he picked up the speed and found himself running to the shop. he ran and ran and ran with no thoughts but her running rapidly through his mind. i gotta fix this shit that they pulled.

and so, after a few more steps, he finally reached his destination, the highly rated café around tokyo, caffè haven. bakugou immediately barged inside the building as soon as he caught a glimpse of his girlfriend's shining (h/c) locks, a few strands of her hair flying gracefully behind her.

"oi, (y/n)." the ash blonde started off as she approached the said female, but he stopped dead on his tracks as he saw her without her working uniform on. she still wore the iconic ua uniform, which surprisingly shocked the ash blonde. shouldn't she be working at the moment? why was she still in that?

upon hearing her first name, she turned her head towards the explosion-quirked male and unlike what bakugou expected, she had a wide grin instead of a frown plastered on her face. "hey, katsu! here for your daily visit, huh?"

bakugou hesitantly nodded his head to answer her question as his clenched fists started to loosen. just seeing her smiling made his day, but he knows very well himself that there was something behind that smile, more specifically, sadness and jealousy, but instead of bringing the topic up, he stayed completely silent, staring right into her beautiful (e/c) hues.

"great! i'm going to head home for now, but don't worry. i'll come back for you after an hour and a few minutes, alright? love you! oh, and i'll see you later, tachibana-kun, yamamoto-san." she happily says and planted a kiss on bakugou's cheek before she hurriedly left the shop while waving her hand goodbye. the explosion-quirked male attempted to follow her, but he was restrained from doing so by the timid lady's petite arms.

"chill out, kiddo. we heard about the issue." the older male sighs out as the faint smile plastered on his lips transitioned to a serious expression, but instead of calming down, bakugou clicked his tounge and tried to struggle his way out of yamomoto's grasp. "(n/n) is always cheerful. she tries to be every single day, but we can't just disregard her true feelings."

"why do i have to listen-"
"do you want to fix the problem, bakugou-kun?"

yamamoto's serious words caused the younger male to discontinue his sentence as his crimson red eyes landed on her orbs and as her remark finally sinked in his mind, he smiled as a faint tint of pink crept up his face.

"yes, please. let's do that."