Part 1

You're asleep. It's windy- no, breezy. You can feel tall grass scratching at your arms and face. It was a warm summer day. Slightly warmer than usual. Wait are you asleep? I mean you can tell your surroundings. You hear bleating. It's faint, small, quiet. You open your eyes, the grass is pink. That's not normal. You look around. There are goats all over the grassy field. Not a tree in sight. It's a flat land. You go up to touch one of the goats, you pet it.

A group of men wearing animal skins run up to you. They have warrior paint on their face. The leader had on wolf skins and a mask. All of them had weapons of some sort. They circled you as the leader walked up to you

"Move" he put his club on your chest

He was tall, and slim but well built. You looked at the club on your chest then back at him "Why"

He used his club to move you out of the way "My goat" he bent down to pet it "You touched my goat?"

You shook your head "No- I mean yes-- just-! It was cute and I don't know where I am annnd..."

You cut your sentence short as he walked towards you. He took off his mask and revealed his face. It was handsome. He had messy black hair and cold dark brown eyes "Don't lie, Hansan is a very ugly goat."

He leaned in. Was it for a kiss? No. He put his head in the crook of your neck and inhaled sharply through his nose "You smell like stupid naive teenager.." he moved his head and went up to your face, he grabbed your face and licked your cheek "You taste like one too. What's your name?"

You stood still, scared to move. Scared he might hurt you. "M-my name? My.. My name is- is uh- My name is-.."

Your sentence got cut short again by him whispering in your ear "You stutter a lot you know? I'm Beomgyu"