Part 9

He grabbed your hands and pulled you in the water. It was cold as heck. Once you were fully in he grabbed your waist and started singing again. Everything around you faded away as his voice brought you in a trance. He swam back up to the rock as the rest as the mer-people swam out of the way for you to go on the rock.

He placed you on the rock then sat beside you. "Trust nal mideojweo i sunganeul.." His lyre was golden and just as beautiful sounding. He shook his fluorescent hair getting you wet. "...kkwak jaba deo yonggireul jweo naege" 

You giggle as he sings to you. "I'm Yeonjun" He brushed your cheek and rest his head on your lap "So, you're from far away right? What brings you here?"

"Oh! Well I was at a camp out with some of my friends and then we wanted to jump in a lake, so you know everyone did. And my friend, Taehyun, he wrapped his arms around me and jumped in. We both drowned but now we're here! But we got separated..." You told him the story of how you got here and he listened, intrigued. 

"So what's wolf man's deal over there? Or- what did you call him?"

"Goat boy! And he's just a little closed off" You waved at Beomgyu. He was sitting in the grass. Still pink. His wolf skins was laid out beside him. His black hair was all over the place. He was playing with the grass. Making circles with his fingers. "I kinda have a crush on him"

Yeonjun sat up "You what? But he's so mean to you!"

"I know I know! But he's just so cute! You should see the way he eats goat meat, it's adorable!" You tried to reassure him "Let's just go swimming" 

You jumped off the rock and went in the water. Only problem is you can't swim. You started sinking to the bottom. Yeonjun screamed and swam after you. He grabbed you and threw you on shore

"Goat boy you gotta help!"

"What you don't know CPR?"

"No-! I mean yes I do but-! I'm a siren you dingus! They're unconscious and look very appetizing" He licked his lips slowly and leaned in to bite you "Very appetizing..." his pupils became one of a cats and turned yellow "...A little bite wouldn't hurt anyone"

He went in for a bite but Beomgyu pushed his head back so that he went in the water. "Wake up stupid commoner!" He slapped you awake. Rude boy.

You woke up and gasped for air "Where's Yeonjun?" Yeonjun popped back up, his eyes back to normal "There you are, thank you for saving me!"

Yeonjun smiled at you "I'm flattered but it wasn't  me, it was goat boy"

Beomgyu raised an eyebrow "Who the hell is goat boy?" He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder "We're leaving anyways" He kicked Yeonjun back in the water and left for the forest