"Σ" 01: A New Beginning!!!

After U20, they all resumed their lives, although there were significant small changes. For example: Mikuru, she was just beginning to vacate the apartment to move in with Shin. Am said Luna decided to take a break from being Idol and would look for something else to do, Am and Shion goes out in secret, so as not to draw attention as Luna did during U20... Yet Shion still fulfills his family responsibilities so I doubt they have time to get out. Both Kazuma and Okazaki act very strangely and as there are only 3, the Harumi student council asked us to leave the club room. As for Me... I live alone in what was formerly Mikuru's apartment she and Shin insisted on, left it, plus I'm still dealing with the publication of the magazine in which it talks about that end of the U20 where I kissed my girlfriend...

"Σ" 01: A New Beginning!!!

"Sorry guys, I got a little late." Okazaki Kumi apologized, who came to eat with them as usual. "Don't worry, luckily you're not a celebrity who runs away from the press like someone we know." Kazuma joked.

"And whose fault it is." Chrono tells him, hitting him with his lunch. "But Shouji is right, a lot has happened in such a short time." Adds Kumi, who bit his bread. "Yes, for example, we got Onimaru-san back." says Chrono, who planned to play a prank on Kazuma. "By the way, Kazuma... Did You call Onimaru or big brother?" asks the redhead, which is why Kazuma blushes and screams. "That's not of your business!"

"By the way, what happened to Anjou?" ask Kazuma, who sought to change the topic of the conversation.

"It's true, when I asked, they said she'd gone to France." said Kumi, who touched her chin with his index finger. "Shindou-kun you don't know anything?" she asks Chrono.

"No, I don't know anything." replies Chrono, who starts sweating. "That's strange, since we didn't even see her at Mikuru's wedding." Kumi added, who kept wondering where her friend might be.

"The truth is, Tokoha only said goodbye to me, but... That would only lead to a misunderstanding and more taunts from them, so it's better to say I don't know anything." Chrono thought.

[Flashback]

"Chrono, can I talk to you?" Tokoha told him when she saw Chrono seriously and directly in the eye. "Sure? Come in and make yourself at home." Chrono opens the door for him and lets Tokoha into the apartment.

"Thank you..." she responds by entering the apartment.

"Do you want something to eat?" Chrono asks. "You will prepare it?" replies Tokoha raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, you can shower and borrow some clothes, I'll prepare dinner." The redhead said, pulling out some ingredients.

"OK, but don't spying when I'm in the shower. Ok?" Tokoha commented, as she laughed. "Don't worry, I won't." Chrono replies, as he chopped some onions.

While Tokoha was undressing, Chrono cleaned the house from top to bottom, including a note from Mikuru saying she would not be back until tomorrow to begin her move. "Tokoha I'll leave some clothes for you to wear." said Chrono, who leaves some clothes on the washing machine. "All right, I don't want to walk around the house naked." Tokoha responds, hearing that, Chrono's nose starts bleeding a little.

Minutes later Tokoha comes out with the clothes that Chrono had loaned her, but they were a little big for her..."How do I look?" she asks.

"You... You look great..." replies Chrono, who blushes at the time of seeing a small opening in Tokoha's shirt.

"Really? Thank you." said she approached a little more "Well, let's eat!" replies Chrono nervous..."Eh... Ok?..." adds Tokoha.

"Something happens?" Tokoha asks, as Chrono acted a little strange. "No, it's just that is too hot, I'm going to take a shower." The redhead responds, who enters the bathroom to shower.