Σ 12: I Want to cheer YOU Up!

Chrono and Tokoha arrived in Egypt, but it was already a little late...

"Who will be that person Ibuki wants us to meet with?" Chrono thought.

"It's everything all right Chrono? Tokoha asks.

"Yes, I was just thinking about how I could recover my units." mourned Chrono.

"Don't worry, I promise we will get Dran and the others back." Tokoha leaned her head on his shoulder Chrono.

"By the way... don't you think it's a little late?" Chrono said blushing. "Yes, maybe we should find a hotel to stay here the night until Shion arrives tomorrow morning." she add.

Chrono and Tokoha walk a couple of hours until they reach a hotel...

"How can I help you Madame? " I asked the manager of the hotel.

"Do you have a room that we can use? It will only be for tonight." Tokoha ask him. "I'm afraid not miss, our last room was reserved for two members of FIVA who would come today." Says the hotel manager.

"Well Tokoha, I think we should find another hotel." Chrono said disappointed. "Wait a minute..." the manager stops them. "You are Shindou Tokoha?" Asks the manager of the hotel.

"Eh?" Tokoha and Chrono are confused.

"You see, your brother Anjou Mamoru made a reservation for you and your husband, please look." Indeed Mamoru had booked, but... Was in the name of Mr. and Mrs. Shindou.

"Brother... I swear you will pay for this." I thought Tokoha, who takes the hand of Chrono. "Yes, it's us, could you give us a room please? She added.

"Of course, your room 714 it's on the fourth floor." The manager said, while a bellboy helped them with their luggage.

Once they got to their room. "Well, I hope that your short stay here is to your liking and if the happy couple needs anything, just call us." Answers the bellboy.

"Yeah, thanks." responds Chrono, who closes the door.

"Tokoha, could you explain what happened?" Asks Chrono.

"You will have to ask my brother, he was the one who made the reservation." Answer Tokoha.

"But he wasn't wrong in something, because... We are a couple didn't we?" Tokoha asks... "Well... Yes, but... We are not engaged, much less married." Chrono said, while Tokoha begins to undress.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Asks Chrono.

"I'll take a shower before sleep, won't you?" Responds Tokoha wrapped in a towel. "Yes, go ahead, I... I'll come later. " answer Chrono.

Hours later...

"Will you seriously sleep on the sofa?" Tokoha ask Chrono.

"Uhm... Yeah, why do you ask?" He answers, but Tokoha stands of bed and walks to where the redhead. "When we are in Japan we always slept together." She said as she sat on Chrono's lap.

"It was only a couple of times." Chrono answers her. "Right, and one of those times I found your magazines and You also touched my butt." Chrono was silent at the words of Tokoha, since while it was true that she had found the magazine 'SEXY FIGHTERS' under the redhead's bed, the most probable thing was that the other was also true. The question is at what time since he didn't remember having done it, unless... It was at a time when he was asleep and that would explain everything.

Chrono lets out a big sigh and asks... "What do you want Tokoha?"

"I just want to spend the night with my boyfriend." She responds, leaving Chrono in Shock. "Wait Tokoha, we are very young for that, I mean we are still 16." hearing that Tokoha blushes and gives a slap to Chrono in his cheek.

"BAKA! I just want to comfort you because it looks like you've been having a hard time, besides... It's cold." She Answers, Tokoha who was flustered by what had happened, while Chrono had looked like an idiot.

"Well, I will fulfill your wish." Chrono said, while he went to bed.

"Well, Goodnight. Oh, and if you touchmy butt again, I swear I'll kick you so hard that you'll go back to thehospital. You said it by yourself, don't you? We still 16 years old, andwe are not married." Said Tokoha, who got into bedand fell asleep as she hug the person she love the most.