∑ 07: The Christmas Nightmare

After a while, finally December came, but things were not yet in the best situation to say to celebrate.

"Oh darling, today is Christmas, you don't plan to go out with your friends or maybe... With Chrono~" said Misae, who saw her daughter lying on the bed.

"I don't think so. Chrono must be busy working and will probably have a party with his family." she answered, but before she said anything else... Her cell phone began to vibrate. Sure enough, it was Chrono who had texted Tokoha.

[Tokoha, I met Kamui this morning, apparently the girls will be back tonight. And we decided to throw them a party to celebrate, do you want to come?]

"Forget what I said mom, I think I have a party tonight." Tokoha said closing her phone.

Turn ∑ 07: The Christmas Nightmare

Meanwhile, with Gastille...

"According to the reports,Gredora has returned to Cray." Said Vaelos, who was at a station with Gastille. "It seems so..." Gastille replies.

"Are you okay with that?" Vaelos asks. "The Zeroth Dragon only wakes up with fighters who have enough willpower. She was only a necessary sacrifice to help Gyze's awakening." Gastille said... "The same goes for Shirayuki, although in his case... I'm glad, since it was his punishment for his treason. The pawns have finished their work, now it only remains to get rid of the Vanguard of Messiah. And then it will all start... "Gastille smiles.

"We haven't yet found the person compatible with the United Sanctuary's Zeroth Dragon." He mentioned Vaelos, while Gastille gets on a train. "That I leave in your hands. So... see you, until it is time for humanity's judgment. " Suddenly the train that Gastille was riding on starts...

Hours later (at Card Capital # 2)...

"What do you think?" Kazuma asks, as he placed a sign that said...

[Welcome Home! Maya and Claudine]

"It is a little crooked, move it a little more to your right." Karen said.

"Taiyou, would you mind helping me a little?" asks Chrono, who was putting up some decorations. "Here." said the young man with brown hair. "Um, Chrono-san..." Taiyou was trying to apologize, as he had not been able to be of useful to the young redhead during the entire Zeroth Dragon event.

"Yes, what's up?" Chrono asks him. "No, it's nothing..." he answers, a little discouraged.

"The girls worked very hard, let's make this party fun for them." He said Chrono, putting a star on the Christmas tree.

"Do not worry. If something happens, we will all be there to prevent he lose himself." Nana tapped Taiyou's shoulder, who seemed concerned. "I agree with her, it's also Christmas and he seems to be in a better mood despite all the problems he's been through." Kazuma added.

"You're right, perhaps... I'm just exaggerating." Taiyou said while Chrono argued with Hiroki.

"It seems we are on time..." said a familiar voice, who turned out to be Shion, with the members of the Fukuhara Vanguard Club.

"Sorry, but Hashima-sempai stopped at a candy store, and Kaoru's tongue stuck to a pole." saying that, both girls step on Hayao. "Very lively as always." Chrono thought.

"Sorry for the delay." Tokoha said, who arrived accompanied by Kumi and Enishi. "I brought a stew to liven up the party." Tokoha added. "Enishi-chi and I accompanied her to buy the ingredients." Kumi was smiling.