∑ 14: The World will be Silenced.

"It doesn't matter that this plan fails, in the end both this planet as well as Cray will be mine." Brant thought. "I have to admit that... It will be fun?" he added aloud.

"If this plan is successful Shindou will feel guilty for doing nothing, and that will be the best." Said a person whose face was covered. "If this fails, I still have Brant's plan."

"I can't believe they're stupid enough to have the two Zeroth Dragon together in one place." Brant was laughing.

Minutes later...

"In other words... The Zeroth Dragon will be the baits to bring Brant and Gyze?" Kamui wondered. "I suspect Gyze needs all six Zeroth Dragon for his plan." Added Aichi.

"The good thing is that they are protected in a special field. It doesn't matter if they materialize, they can never get out of here... Right, Kazumi?" Miguel asked. "What they don't know is that Brant and I have a plan for this." He thought, until then, an explosion was heard in the room.

"They're already here..." Kai said.

∑ 14: The World will be Silenced.

"Wow, that's a cool enter." Miguel scoffed when he saw Kaoruko enter the hole he had made in the Fiva headquarters building.

"Only her?" Onimaru said, but at that moment the light goes out.

"What the hell?" Kamui complained.

"So this was his plan." Kai said. "I will go!" Miguel replied.

"Miguel..." Kazumi was surprised.

"It's the least I can do, I've already given everyone a lot of trouble. Also dealing with pretty girls is my thing." he joked... "With no cameras, no one will know that I plan to follow Brant's plan and set him free." He weighed blond.

"I have a bad feeling..." Kazumi said, but minutes later Gyze entered the hole Brant had made.

"I'm sorry I have to go." Kazumi said.

"Okay, see, in your place I would do the same... Just be careful." Aichi comments. "We will stay and wait for the light to return, we need to keep the Zeroth Dragon under observation."

While with Kaoruko...

"Oh, so it's you?" Kaoruko smiles when she sees her accomplice.

"Sorry, but... Were you expecting someone else?" Miguel asks.

"No, you will be a great company." Brant was laughing.

Back with Kazumi...

"Stop there Kazuma!" Onimaur said... "Fight me"

"Stand up! Vanguard!"

While with Kaoruko...

"Now they dance in the palm of my hand. Your despair will be my joy!" Brant was smiling as Kazumi fought Gyze

"Futaba... Nana." Kaoruko said, who was regaining consciousness.

"Are you okay?" Miguel asks, seeing that Bran fell to the floor for no apparent reason.

"That idiot is waking up." he replied.

"And that's a problem for?" Miguel asks.

"If she wakes up, she will ruin our plan." Brant answers.

Back to the fight...

"You have no chance against my human..." Gyze replied. "And more now that I have the 6 Zeroth Dragon."