∑ 06: The Fall of The Monarch

In the Gastille mansion...

"How boring, there is nothing I can do." said a female voice.

"We are still looking for the right vessel for Gyze and the user of the United Sanctuary Zeroth Dragon, but things are going as I hope." Gastille said until... Someone entered.

"Gastille-sama, Gredora is on the phone." Vaelos said.

"Excellent, I will speak to her." Valeos pass the phone to Gastille.

"Gredora? I wonder if she found anything interesting..." Brant thought.

"Rest assured, she is an apostle who strategically commands her army. In addition to possessing a malicious personality." Vaelos mentioned. "Gredora has a plan to awaken the Zeroth Dragon, Brandt, you will go to France to help her." he added.

"Perfect, that's better than nothing. As long as they keep hoping... They'll kill me."

Turn ∑ 06: The Fall of The Monarch

At the same time in the Hospital, they are in the visiting hours, and Kagura Hikari has already regained consciousness which means...

"Kagura-san, you have other visits." Says a nurse.

"Get them in." Hikari answers, and Karen, Mahiru and Makoto enter, the first two were not in a good mood.

"Karen, Mahiru..." Hikari is surprised

"What were you thinking Hikari-chan!" Karen says it with teary eyes.

"A member of the Tatsunagi Foundation, told us everything, we already know that Shirayuki was a spy for the Apostles and that she was the one who sent all the information." Makoto explains everything, Hikari, who couldn't look at her friends.

"Because you didn't say anything! You know how worried we were!" Mahiru also says sadly.

"Girls..." Hikari said worried.

"What would have happened to you if they had discovered you! This is very dangerous! Did you or Shirayuki know exactly what they were doing?!" Karen says it very seriously. "Did they think they might have died! All of us we met at the Koshien... Chrono, Tokoha, Kumi the others who we met at U-20 as members of Fukuhara and Team Shin Nippon, we were very concerned!" She added.

"Sorry, but there was a reason why I didn't tell you anything..." Hikari replies.

"Which?!" Karen and Mahiru say it in unison angry and overwhelmed by the situation.

"I didn't want to put everyone at risk." At Hikari's statement, her friends stopped talking. "It was Shirayuki's idea, she was aware of that, but if someone else had been hurt, they would not have forgiven me. That is why... If any of you had been hurt, I would not have allowed it. So I ask you an apology, I am sorry I was selfish and I hope you will forgive Shirayuki and Nome for this." she adds.

"On one condition, that you apologize to Chrono and the others, especially to Fukuhara's, and if you try to escape, It will be a Non-Non-Dayo." Karen scolded Hikari.

"Karen, Mahiru, thanks... Makoto, where are the other members of your team?" Hikari asks.

"Oh, Noa is training with Chrono, I just hope it doesn't bother him and Anjou. And Arata is in Europe." Makoto replied.

"Europe?" Hikari asks.

"Like Taiyou, we feel a bit left out, so we asked Ibuki if we could do something to help and... Let's say he agrees and Arata went to meet Kai Toshiki, so maybe we could cover more ground." he answers.